Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
man when i was younger and chasing down retros, when my parents wanted to get me a gifts they got me TEAM team jordans
1615389682584.png

1615389696776.png

1615389712231.png

Majority of the popular chicks from my Jr High and high school days are doing baaaad right now. Majority of them are as I described.. overweight/out of shape with several bastard children from multiple babydaddies. And yes I understand that it's natural that we get older and our metabolism slows so most of us eventually gain weight but these chicks are big and sloppy. What's crazy is these same chicken heads hit me up every now and then trying to give me play lol I wanted you in your prime, don't wait til you morphed into a whale to try to hit my dm... There are a few who have stood the test of time though

Majority of the popular chicks from my Jr High and high school days are doing baaaad right now. Majority of them are as I described.. overweight/out of shape with several bastard children from multiple babydaddies. And yes I understand that it's natural that we get older and our metabolism slows so most of us eventually gain weight but these chicks are big and sloppy. What's crazy is these same chicken heads hit me up every now and then trying to give me play lol I wanted you in your prime, don't wait til you morphed into a whale to try to hit my dm... There are a few who have stood the test of time though

Homie out here living this meme LMAO

1a9.jpg

Homie out here living this meme LMAO

1a9.jpg

whever i see this meme i laugh for a few reasons. one because we give our teenage selves wayyyy more credit than they deserve and mostly because the majority of the "back then they didnt want me now im hot they all on me" crowd is mad at teenagers for being shallow and making teenager decisions based on what they think is cool and popular

also depending on where you grew up, most of the girls ended up like the last panel whether they were bad or busted lol

Last edited:
whever i see this meme i laugh for a few reasons. one because we give our teenage selves wayyyy more credit than we deserve and mostly because the majority of the "back then they didnt want me now im hot they all on me" crowd is mad at teenagers for being shallow and making teenager decisions based on what they think is cool and popular lol but in reality the busted, the no style chicks still ended up like the chick in the years later panel too :lol:
I think I understood but not sure. 😂

You would think this site was majority female the way dudes be throwing passive aggressive subs around lol

There is a certain amount of Team J's that are pure classics to me and they're all from like 97-99. I get that some don't even mess with those but to me they are childhood classics and never gave me knock off or 2007 Team J vibes.
Exactly. They were everywhere during those days (I was in middle school ‘97-‘00). It’s just a fact that I will never wear Team Jordan’s again. Just don’t fit my style anymore personally. But there’s no doubt that at one time in the late ‘90s they, in particularly the Jordan Team 1 and the Jordan Jumpman Pro, were viewed as dope by pretty much everyone. I’m not the oldest, but I remember these models being rocked by Eddie Jones, Ray Allen, and Kevin Garnett, and some of the great color ways they had. My personal favorite was the Jordan Team 1 in the UNC color way. Sure, I recognize that to some they’ll never be “real” Jordan’s and be viewed as “off brand,” but let’s not act like they were NEVER EVER viewed fondly upon at one time.

Back
Top Bottom