Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like the sail on those colored toe AJ1s, & pretty much all the other 1s as well. It makes them stand out from the OGs while still giving off the classic/vintage look. Just a different vibe to set it apart from what actually inspired the color way, & be something new. But not too much of a departure to be a turn off.

There's just something slightly off about Bred Toes. They're pretty good but just a little off. Probably the sail not working great with red.

Royal Toes are tragic. They could have been really great, but instead they ended up being awkward and mediocre.
I love my Bred toes!!! 😯 All they had to do for Royal Toes was present it in that exact same color way, it’d be the best release of the year & I’d love them just as much as my actual Royals 🤦🏾‍♂️

1608195352484.png

1608195362931.png

Oregon Ducks Reveals Off-White x Air Jordan 1 For Signing Day
Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

Passed on Royal Toes because I didnt like the black back heal and white wings logo.

Need a proper release on those Black toes/black tongue 1’s with NA labels

Last edited:
Neutral Greys are Vanilla ice cream. Elevator Jazz music. Missionary position. Unseasoned food. Sure, that’s FINE. But don’t tell me you’re excited about it. Come on. Zzzzzzzz...
Lmao you hit the nail on the head. They only thing they have going for them is we've never seen a retro so it will be nice to have another OG colorway but there's nothing special about them.

Lmao you hit the nail on the head. They only thing they have going for them is we've never seen a retro so it will be nice to have another OG colorway but there's nothing special about them.
Them being an OG that has never been retroed in over 35 years is for sure selling point, and a point that has me fired up for them. Another unique thing about them is they’re the closest thing to an OG that has come in all-white for any model (THAT DROPPED WHEN A MODEL FIRST CAME OUT, NOT A RETRO OR RETRO+ COLORWAY), that has ever dropped. Other than the NG Highs, and the NG Lows in ‘86, the closest you get to an all white for an original colors of any Jordan is like the Columbia 11s, and those still have blue and black. Everything else close to an all white pair comes in like white/grey/black, white/blue, but nothing that’s just white with a light grey. They might be “plain” I guess, but they’re pretty unique and special when compared to everything we’ve gotten over the years from JB. All white (or white with chrome/silver) Jordan’s didn’t start dropping until Retros and Retro+ in like 2000.

There's just something slightly off about Bred Toes. They're pretty good but just a little off. Probably the sail not working great with red.

Royal Toes are tragic. They could have been really great, but instead they ended up being awkward and mediocre.
yall are seriously trippin. so red and cream (sail) doesn't go together? since when?

They didnt drop NG's for a good reason, they're just another all white sneaker. Nursing Home 1s :lol: An all white sneaker is like an all white shoe "look at the white shoes look at the white shoes" Cool from the collector stand point tho.

Yes. All True. Make sure to avoid purchasing them when they release, don't let anyone change your mind. Thanks.

yall are seriously trippin. so red and cream (sail) doesn't go together? since when?

I said they were pretty good, just a little off. I think that’s a fair assessment.

If you see a pic of Bred Toes next to the holy trinity, they look just a little out of place, good but not quite great like those three IMO. Especially next to Black Toes, they just don’t compare, because Black Toes are perfection.

Black Toes are a 10/10 to me. Bred Toes are like an 8.5, which is still very good. If it makes you feel better, Neutral Grays are like a 6.5 (or 7 if I’m in a good mood and being generous).

Last edited:
sold bred toes last week after only wearing them a handful of times since release day. something about the CW just doesn't sit right for me. i don't think it's the sail instead of white either

them ****s were already starting to glitter. black parts aside though, good quality. wish more of the releases this year were as nice to the touch

I said they were pretty good, just a little off. I think that’s a fair assessment.

If you see a pic of Bred Toes next to the holy trinity, they look just a little out of place, good but not quite great like those three IMO.
This is my exact sentiment. They’re cool, but next to my Chis, Blk/Reds, Union Black Toes, and my other black and red kicks, just not quite up to their level for me personally. But still a good pair.

I have a feeling they did this on purpose to sell us a proper Royal Toe in the future.
I feel this same way. They purposely did that to hype the eventuality of a correct Royal Toe.

Back
Top Bottom