laugh.gif

When both shoes were first revealed I said the very same thing in this thread
How many flight trainers you have in your collection? @RobTooFresco

No worries..

I'll wait 
laugh.gif

Nah I dont.

I have a problem with resellers

Youre in the 1 thread letting us know you came up on trainers....

Post that ish in the Jeter thread 

as far as i've looked in the jordan forum there is no jeter flight flex thread and this is the most relevant thread for that shoe

but i will leave this little argument since the salt levels in your posts and in this thread are way to high my for tastes :nerd:

Last edited:

How many flight trainers you have in your collection? @RobTooFresco

No worries..

I'll wait 
laugh.gif
What does that have to do with anything that I said? 
laugh.gif

I was speaking about JETER COLLECTION SHOES.

Which IMO is flight trainers > 1's.

Your post would be valid if I said it in terms of the MODEL IN GENERAL trainers > 1's but I never said that...

AND before you do your whole "Only saying that because you couldn't cop" which it seems like you love to do...

Last edited:
What does that have to do with anything that I said? :lol:

I was speaking about JETER COLLECTION SHOES.

Which IMO is flight trainers > 1's.

Your post would be valid if I said it in terms of the MODEL IN GENERAL trainers > 1's but I never said that...

AND before you do your whole "Only saying that because you couldn't cop" which it seems like you love to do...

Youre right man.

Jeter flight trainers > Jeter 1s

:lol:

Anyways!

Congrats to all that got through. Hopefully not everyone is looking to make a quick buck.

Kicks are fuegooooo in person:nthat:

Last edited:
Had some one email me saying they got multiple sizes..... Asking mad money tho... Highly tempted to just smack him and take what I want but I am not in need of any bad karma.... Erks me he got multiple sizes to sell but I can't get mine for retail that I'll wear....

Rant over time to go burn one down

How many ATC were succesful, I never use them but Im curious. A local cat who runs an ATC claiming 465 pairs. I have a friend who used his service and got through. I was stubborn and decided retail or bust on this pair, despite being an actualy Yankee fan the shoe wasnt worth paying over (retail was already too high) to me... so I went bust. Screw the hassle of reselling the shoes though, 465 pairs at 80 a pop for a few minutes? Not bad. For me reselling isnt worth the hassle, but running an ATC looks pretty damn profitable. How do I start? LMAO. Sad thing is I work in IT and never even bothered to try. Not a fan of this whole thing but not mad at them either, thats easy money..destroying the culture or not. 

lol that cat is my homeboy. He brings customers to me.. and yeah I had 437 successful customers 

465 x 80 = $37,200

Straight BS

Get that ish out of here

lol that cat is my homeboy. He brings customers to me.. and yeah I had 437 successful customers 
Ah ok, so he just the middleman and thats your service? Either way..Lemme get that program haha.  Not a bad turn at all. I guess if I bought more Nikes Id be mad, but it is what it is. Until the fad dies, they will be people who capitalize, thats the American way.

I spend all day doing IT....I have some good non sneaker friends who speak at defcon etc, I need to get hot on this before the next wave comes smh.

ok heres my spill. struck out with all three atc orders but to there credit they did cart 2 for me on first release just wasn't able to check out. Boughtt a cheap 10 dollar bot off ebay and scored a size 12 right before ndc tweeted sold out. Was in line for about 30 mins so you never know what gonna happen just keep waiting. Checked out with a prepaid walmart card and used a new ndc account was just testing bot out didn't expect anything but hey I guess its my lucky day.

If I don't get no damn Yeezy 3s I'm done with shoes completely

have they shown what they will look like yet? if they are nice im def in for a pair but that amount of hype yeezy shies have.. no chance

Back
Top Bottom