• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FINALLY got through for the Jeter Flex trainers @ 7:55

Already got a 8.5 I had gotten that Thursday at Flight 23 from someone who had won the raffle for $20 over retail.

Might keep these or just sell them to make my pair for free

Last edited:

why are you guys going in on dude

he never stated once that he was reselling anything

mind your damn business 
mean.gif

Tired of seeing new heads in this 1 thread eat while every person that constantly keeps up with these 1 releases fails.

Not hard to spot a reseller. Dude wasn't in here when they originally dropped

F this game

Makes me sick

All about the $$ now a days

Come to this thread to let us know he copped the trainers 
laugh.gif

Impulse buy

Aint nobody want them trainers 

Let me guess.... You keeping them for trade bait? 
roll.gif
you every stop and think maybe he likes them and is gonna wear them ?   Just a thought but maybe im just crazy 
eyes.gif

cool bro i copped my trainers,

enjoy your 1s
tongue.gif

also didnt see a flight flex thread so first impulse would be to post in the jeter thread
Could of popped your head in this thread before the release letting us know how hyped you were for those trainers 
laugh.gif

Tired of seeing new heads in this 1 thread eat while every person that constantly keeps up with these 1 releases fails.

Not hard to spot a reseller. Dude wasn't in here when they originally dropped

F this game

Makes me sick

All about the $$ now a days

Could of popped your head in this thread before the release letting us know how hyped you were for those trainers :lol:

lol your a funny guy, thought the trainers were nice and happend to get em in cart so i said why not dont see whats wrong with saying i copped them. i apologize if me saying "copped the trainers at least" offended you so much

FINALLY got through for the Jeter Flex trainers @ 7:55

Already got a 8.5 I had gotten that Thursday at Flight 23 from someone who had won the raffle for $20 over retail.

Might keep these or just sell them to make my pair for free
you had to wait that long? i just saw your post and looked at the trainers again and liked them. refreshed the page saw my size and copped. will def wear these.

*prize and its not a consolation prize if i wanted em lol...

you really have something against these trainers do you?
tongue.gif
Nah I dont.

I have a problem with resellers

Youre in the 1 thread letting us know you came up on trainers....

Post that ish in the Jeter thread 

you had to wait that long? i just saw your post and looked at the trainers again and liked them. refreshed the page saw my size and copped. will def wear these.
Yeah, unfortunately. I went to the page just to see if there's any left and saw like an 8.5 and 14 left and once I tried to click on any size, it said all sizes were already in other people's carts.

Meanwhile... I'm still in line on my safari browser for a size 8. 
laugh.gif

Well you said there were a lot more of these than people think followed but you think 6-800 pairs.... which is nothing, even a thousand or two wouldldt put a dent in the demand. Surely these weren't that limited, just highly beasted...

I'm Honest..

I don't care for either... I just wanted to Resell it to some NY Fans...

Ah Yeah...

Back
Top Bottom