Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Mochas aren't bad at all, but I don't need/want another pair of earth toned Js. I'll let you guys eat, I just hope I can get a pair of those midnight navys. I love blue Js!

IMG_20200821_101932113.jpg

Unless there’s something I don’t know about, I think I’m done with 1s for the year. Biohacks are totally not for me, passing on the Mochas (as they’re clean, but passing because I have the TS1s), and though the Midnight Navy’s were a pair I’ve been wanting forever, now that they’re here, they’ve lost their appeal. They’re dope, but between me having a BUNCH of similar pairs (OG Villanova Dunk SBs, 2016 BTTYS Villanova Dunks, Dunk Low Pro B Obsidians) and other Midnight Navy and White Jordan’s, I’m probably gonna ultimately pass. No other Jordan 1s I can think of for this year.

Damn. That means the Court Purple 2.0s will be the only Jordan 1s I’ve bought all year. A single pair! That’s the least amount of Jordan 1s I’ve bought in a calendar year since like 2014. Wow.

Damn. That means the Court Purple 2.0s will be the only Jordan 1s I’ve bought all year. A single pair! That’s the least amount of Jordan 1s I’ve bought in a calendar year since like 2014. Wow.

same here
UNC to CHIs for me to turn into black/reds and that's it

only other pair i kinda liked and missed was those Japans
not gonna trip if i strike out on mochas and have to pay resale

Unless there’s something I don’t know about, I think I’m done with 1s for the year. Biohacks are totally not for me, passing on the Mochas (as they’re clean, but passing because I have the TS1s), and though the Midnight Navy’s were a pair I’ve been wanting forever, now that they’re here, they’ve lost their appeal. They’re dope, but between me having a BUNCH of similar pairs (OG Villanova Dunk SBs, 2016 BTTYS Villanova Dunks, Dunk Low Pro B Obsidians) and other Midnight Navy and White Jordan’s, I’m probably gonna ultimately pass. No other Jordan 1s I can think of for this year.

Good for you for being selective!

We’ve had some nice releases....i got the Tokyo’s, royal toes, CP2s, and will get Mochas and navy Japan’s.
My favorite for 2020 is these for sure-

C25C9EB0-035C-449B-8DCE-E58E26DF3B4D.jpeg

Good for you for being selective!

We’ve had some nice releases....i got the Tokyo’s, royal toes, CP2s, and will get Mochas and navy Japan’s.
My favorite for 2020 is these for sure-

C25C9EB0-035C-449B-8DCE-E58E26DF3B4D.jpeg
I’m usually not that selective, but I’m getting to the point with so many kicks, a pairs gotta both add diversity to the collection and move me. For me, all the pairs you named (outside of the Court Purple 2.0 which are dope IMO) are solid, but the Silvers are the only pair that you named that I don’t feel like I have a superior iteration or colored pair already. And a solid silver pair isn’t something I’d wear, so passed on them. I’m praying we get some dope ‘85s next year. Especially the rumored Neutral Greys.

Back
Top Bottom