Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You know, I’ve wondered if the number of pairs produced of OG 1s actually dwarfs AJ 11s every year simply based on the number of OG 1 releases. There are so many AJ 1 releases but AJ 11s are treated way more like a big event at release. On an unrelated note, I’ve also noticed they’ve been cutting corners with the AJ 11s retail packaging under the guise of “well this cheaper generic packaging is more like the OG!” which is hilariously brilliant lol
I hated the fancy box anyway.

dont you got like 5 of each? get that bread boiiii
I did, but I’ve traded and sold them over the years,now I only have 2 pairs of Royals one DS and one I personal that I rock....

As for ROY I only have 1 pair that someone traded with me for my 18 Shadows plushe gave me $50.... I most likely won’t let go of ROY because I only had a pair.... but those a royals though....

I did, but I’ve traded and sold them over the years,now I only have 2 pairs of Royals one DS and one I personal that I rock....

As for ROY I only have 1 pair that someone traded with me for my 18 Shadows plushe gave me $50.... I most likely won’t let go of ROY because I only had a pair.... but those a royals though....
Ive worn almost all my shoes... but you got me curious to see what my DS pairs would go for....
Sails, Blue moons, LA to Chi, prices aren’t that OD where I’d sell

Bred toes $500 though, that’s tempting

You know, I’ve wondered if the number of pairs produced of OG 1s actually dwarfs AJ 11s every year simply based on the number of OG 1 releases. There are so many AJ 1 releases but AJ 11s are treated way more like a big event at release. On an unrelated note, I’ve also noticed they’ve been cutting corners with the AJ 11s retail packaging under the guise of “well this cheaper generic packaging is more like the OG!” which is hilariously brilliant lol

That's an interesting point. I know the yearly holiday 11 release is one of Nike's best releases across the entire Nike brand just by the numbers reported.

I like the "OG" 11 boxes now, it's a case example of less is more.

I bought '09 purple metallic 1s from liukangscloset like 6 weeks ago but he messed up the address and they got returned to sender. He said he never got them back. Gave me a refund and I put that toward the purple metallic 4s from last week. I had a DS pair of the 1s a few years ago but sold after trying them on and realizing how bad the quality was. I was looking forward to getting a used/broken in pair but eh hopefully they come back some day.

I bought '09 purple metallic 1s from liukangscloset like 6 weeks ago but he messed up the address and they got returned to sender. He said he never got them back. Gave me a refund and I put that toward the purple metallic 4s from last week. I had a DS pair of the 1s a few years ago but sold after trying them on and realizing how bad the quality was. I was looking forward to getting a used/broken in pair but eh hopefully they come back some day.
fingers crossed that the NGs will usher in the releases of the remaining metallics.....still need remastered black, orange, green, maroon, and your purps

air-jordan-1-high-og-Metallic-Pack-1985.jpg

That's an interesting point. I know the yearly holiday 11 release is one of Nike's best releases across the entire Nike brand just by the numbers reported.

I like the "OG" 11 boxes now, it's a case example of less is more.

I hated the fancy box anyway.

Yeah my point was more that the old slide out packaging was used by many, in the past, to justify the higher retail price of 11s vs other retros but Nike/JB hilariously were able to do away with it without lowering retail price by pitching it as “closer to the OG”

Yeah my point was more that the old slide out packaging was used by many, in the past, to justify the higher retail price of 11s vs other retros but Nike/JB hilariously were able to do away with it without lowering retail price by pitching it as “closer to the OG”
I've wondered are you a military veteran?

Do it... Royals will always come out again. Meanwhile you'll still be rocking your personal pair because 1s are tanks and you have a hundred+ pairs of shoes. I just sold one of my extra pair of Obsidians, will probably sell the last extra as well because I need to closet space.

Do it... Royals will always come out again. Meanwhile you'll still be rocking your personal pair because 1s are tanks and you have a hundred+ pairs of shoes. I just sold one of my extra pair of Obsidians, will probably sell the last extra as well because I need to closet space.
Man you ain’t lying about the space

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe go f-j/k.. I'm just a big fan of the Departed haha (also, as a lot of us might recall, Mark Wahlberg is a HUGE sneakerhead haha)
I figured it was part of your legit name. My bad.
My son is about to shut down all the outfit talk

CBD3B971-570B-41C4-81E9-1C9988180BBE.jpeg

Yes, he’s carrying a bag of dog ****
Needs white pants

Back
Top Bottom