Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
OR you can take that lame bragging to the reseller circle jerk that is "Sneaker Twitter" 
laugh.gif
"sneaker twitter" is a joke, those clowns are THE WORST

Yep, and I'll pour the salt right on your wounds after your precious ATC service strikes out tomorrow and you're left crying all alone
He ain't tripping he prolly got a gm pair already. Plus his profits from selling gms on eBay will help him afford them

Last edited:
i think the same thing at times..people just bragging and others that are jealous that they didnt cop.. telling the next man what he will or will not make SMH

I think it might just be that the new generation of resellers (and sneaker fans in general) are lamer and cornier as individuals than the tenured ones.

We have people who are NikeTalk OGs who have been reselling every step of the way, and you never see them in threads talking about how much they're about to come up, or any of that nonsense. They come through to crack jokes, gather info, and then do what they do silently. No one needs to know besides them and the buyer.

I guess you can't expect the same amount of tact from these new cats. It almost reminds me of the difference between generations of drug dealers :lol:

Also, fully agreed on this:

OR you can take that lame bragging to the reseller circle jerk that is "Sneaker Twitter" :lol: .
"sneaker twitter" is a joke, those clowns are THE WORST

Last edited:
I guess you can't expect the same amount of tact from these new cats. It almost reminds me of the difference between generations of drug dealers
laugh.gif

good analogy, the older generations were more lowkey and didnt want all the attention - just wanted to make money.  The new breed of the youth is the look at me generation, they all crave that attention for some reason. 
laugh.gif

I think it might just be that the new generation of resellers (and sneaker fans in general) are lamer and cornier as individuals than the tenured ones.

We have people who are NikeTalk OGs who have been reselling every step of the way, and you never see them in threads talking about how much they're about to come up, or any of that nonsense. They come through to crack jokes, gather info, and then do what they do silently. No one needs to know besides them and the buyer.

I guess you can't expect the same amount of tact from these new cats. It almost reminds me of the difference between generations of drug dealers
laugh.gif

Also, fully agreed on this:
very good point my man seems as if IG has really changed the world we live in for the worst....what ever happened to move silent and dont let your right hand know what the left is doing..

very good point my man seems as if IG has really changed the world we live in for the worst....what ever happened to move silent and dont let your right hand know what the left is doing..

:pimp: just need to change that avy tho fam :nerd:

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Man, THIS! 
laugh.gif

I'm only 22 but I guess I was schooled different than a lot of people near my age.

Like I see dudes trying to moving weight on IG & Twitter like what?...

Man I use to complain about resellers but honestly it's whatever I ain't paying no 500 for jeters my one guy has a half size 2 small I can grab for 3 right now... Once u get a good reseller or 2 that nos u hustle and got money to dispose of the prices come down just gotta no the right ppl n not deal with kids

edit- hustle isn't just about drugs btw

Last edited:
It almost reminds me of the difference between generations of drug dealers :lol:

good analogy, the older generations were more lowkey and didnt want all the attention - just wanted to make money.  The new breed of the youth is the look at me generation, they all crave that attention for some reason. :lol:

EXACTLY! As someone who's only 20, I find myself looking around in confusion because wherever my age group is learning to move like this, I clearly was absent for those terrible lessons :lol:

Man, THIS! :lol:

I'm only 22 but I guess I was schooled different than a lot of people near my age.

Like I see dudes trying to moving weight on IG & Twitter like what?...

I see those posts all the time too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
^ I am 30 and when i was coming up there was no social media, i cant even imagine growing up in these times.  You were what you were, there was no social media for you to flex/brag/whatever to people you dont even know.  My kids will be raised to have human interaction and stay off smartphones, tablets, etc.  But thats a different rant for a different time and thread.

And people really try and sell **** through IG and Twitter? oh my god... what the hell is wrong with people... 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
No I just showed the math for a paypal invoice.

You're overestimating hype. These will sell slightly better than the Lance Mountains. If you're willing to hold on to em for a year then yeah you can probably make your 300$ profit. But you said instantly resell so unless you get a complete idiot you will be making a modest profit. Congratulations.

I've been saying it. If folks are smart and patient, they sit on these.

Well, I am older than 30 and I used to have a friend that would get the shoes for me and sell before release.  Those were the days......  I am cool with not getting most except the few I really want.  Then I actually wake up and get on line, do the raflles, etc.  I do enjoy the journey of getting them though.  That is half the fun.

^ I am 30 and when i was coming up there was no social media, i cant even imagine growing up in these times.  You were what you were, there was no social media for you to flex/brag/whatever to people you dont even know.  My kids will be raised to have human interaction and stay off smartphones, tablets, etc.  But thats a different rant for a different time and thread.

And people really try and sell **** through IG and Twitter? oh my god... what the hell is wrong with people... :x :smh:  

I'm 23 haven't had social media in 3-4 years beside joining nt and wen I have kids they for dam sure won't have social media cause it destroys social skills.n for most part idk anyone that really into shoes and I chill with ppl from age 25-35 all got own houses families and good careers no more pushing drugs or any of that and honestly the differance in generations from my 20s to te older guys 30s plus is crazy there is no respect in kids these days

And Gordonson Gordonson I complete agree with your preach my man except with the twitter remark....

I mean, there's a difference between being into sneakers and having a twitter and being part of "sneaker twitter." I found their statements about "sneaker twitter" specifically to be accurate, because some of that nonsense and those terrible resale prices occasionally float across my timeline and I just cringe.

edit- hustle isn't just about drugs btw

Who implied that it was?

I mean, there's a difference between being into sneakers and having a twitter and being part of "sneaker twitter." I found their statements about "sneaker twitter" specifically to be accurate, because some of that nonsense and those terrible resale prices occasionally float across my timeline and I just cringe.
Who implied that it was?

I had wrote that n went back to edit it just so no one jumps to conclusions lol not saying anyone implied it

i know its apple and oranges ( real weight and sneakers) 

but its the instant gratification generation we live in...so rep this please

not srs

And people really try and sell **** through IG and Twitter? oh my god... what the hell is wrong with people... :x :smh:  

I want to say that this might be extreme, but I had time to figure out who I was before I felt the need to hop on any of these, as opposed to all of the 10-13 year olds who I see on social networks now who were pretty much born at the same time MySpace/Facebook were created. I'd love to see an experiment involving how children allowed to join social networks develop compared to those who aren't.

Yeah though, dudes are definitely trying to get pounds of tree and bottles of prescription syrup off on Instagram daily :lol:

Last edited:
It is everything needs to happen at the click of a button.. Ever here a kid complain about waiting to get his car fixed.. Saying it should of been done already it don't take that long... Funny to me my buddy a mechanic so I've seen that happen n just laugh in kids face tell em go play on there phone

Back
Top Bottom