Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn that sucks man

Somebody tried to tell me that a person is gonna steal regardless

I think that nike box will make a person that had no intention of stealing steal cause they know exactly what it could be
My porch yesterday.

20190904_162132.jpg
20190904_162132.jpg

I do access points and hold for pickups always for any sneaker I cop. I've had no issues whatsoever I do live in a good area though.

I saw Defiants (swooshless joints) today and they look good.. I was tempted but I know better lol. I wish the swoosh was yellow on all panels. I think it would've made them way better.

So when’s the next round of price spikes? I’m tryna dump so kicks for the high?

This is it. All of them SNKRS pairs got delivered between yesterday and today (maybe some tomorrow). So now is the time to buy-especially small sizes. Bigger sizes will go up over time.

for any one who ordered Obsidian 1s late from fta on rd after 12 pm, i got shipping notification today in the morning.

This is it. All of them SNKRS pairs got delivered between yesterday and today (maybe some tomorrow). So now is the time to buy-especially small sizes. Bigger sizes will go up over time.
:rofl: I do this like every hyped drop, and plan on paying off my credit w/ the next wild spike.

update on my obsidian pair that said it was delivered but nothing at my door. It got jacked and I got it all on my ring, got the plate number too. Nike refunded me but they really goof'd putting that nike check on the shipping box. I filed a complaint about it but doubt they will make a change to the shipping boxes

send to UPS or fedex and pick it up next time dont risk it, I hope you were a brick size.

Back
Top Bottom