Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
update on my obsidian pair that said it was delivered but nothing at my door. It got jacked and I got it all on my ring, got the plate number too. Nike refunded me but they really goof'd putting that nike check on the shipping box. I filed a complaint about it but doubt they will make a change to the shipping boxes
Damn that sucks man

Somebody tried to tell me that a person is gonna steal regardless

I think that nike box will make a person that had no intention of stealing steal cause they know exactly what it could be

How all of yall pairs here arent creased up at all?

This is my Crimson Tints after 1 day of wearing

CDB67E87-D59A-4B88-8360-8A9DF2EC598C.jpeg

3165E602-AB21-4FDF-8B62-822ACEAD92E1.jpeg

84DC8726-B073-4646-8BF8-ABC99A6FB0D5.jpeg

Something wrong with my feet I swear... that heel around crease I have only on left shoe I suspect footrest and using clutch in my car for it somehow lol

step 1. dont cop crimson tints

Yeah the "leather" on the is really trash but I just love the color blocking and I think the color is dope too, I have Gym Reds and Obsidians ready to UnDS too soon but they will get creased at same places

Yeah the "leather" on the is really trash but I just love the color blocking and I think the color is dope too, I have Gym Reds and Obsidians ready to UnDS too soon but they will get creased at same places
thats good doe. that means u actually wear ur kicks.

If you copped Crimson Tints.. do not expect anything good to come from wearing them because that pink leather is absolute plastic lol. And that heel crease thing is normal. It actually is worse on I's with tumbled leather.

If you copped Crimson Tints.. do not expect anything good to come from wearing them because that pink leather is absolute plastic lol. And that heel crease thing is normal. It actually is worse on I's with tumbled leather.

My Phantoms (another awful leather) have that too but Hyperoyals don't, wish every AJ1 was same quality as them Hyperroyals

Damn that sucks man

Somebody tried to tell me that a person is gonna steal regardless

I think that nike box will make a person that had no intention of stealing steal cause they know exactly what it could be

nike only ships heat in that box? could very well have been a big order of socks and techfleece for the upcomming winter.

case in point......google "package thieves". you will literally find thousands of videos of people stealing packages. how many of them are nike boxes or branded? 95% of the time, you see em stealing a regular brown box with zero hint as to whats inside.

You must be the one that said that lol

If somebody saw a plain box and box from nike and only was gonna take one

I'm pretty sure they taking the nike box

We did this already tho so i'm gonna tap out

nah pretty sure i never had that convo with u. had to be somebody else who told you that.
if that person is able to carry both boxes, both getting taken. especially if theyre one of the ones who rolled up in a car.

package thievery didnt just all of a sudden become a thing when nike decided to brand their boxes. package/mail theft been a major problem for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom