Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody know of the best price on gym red 1s Sz8? Coming to 377 on StockX. Any help would be appreciated.

no wonder it’s never any small sizes left, y’all dudes got tiny feet. RIP my kid.

Got my second pair of Jordan 1’s on the weekend.... these were a must cop:

65AC69D8-30BD-4F6B-915E-C13EEF418EE8.jpeg

Now that I’ve got them both, I’m looking to find my next pair to add to the collection. Suggestions welcome!

Shadows, Chicago’s, Travis

I remember users on NT back in 2011 “flaming me” for suggesting/recommending that people should buy as many pairs of banneds for $200-$220. I shouted it from the rooftops and People clowned me and said I was crazy: some said they’d wait for prices to drop to $160-never did. Needless to say, $200 was a really really really good deal. coldcity coldcity I think u were one of them if memory serves me correct.

Incorrect sir!

crazy how ROTY were sitting for a while when they came out. now smaller sizes are going for $400+

crazy how ROTY were sitting for a while when they came out. now smaller sizes are going for $400+
Right? For whatever reason, places in So Cal decided it was gonna be FCFS. I thought going there a bit early before the store opened would be fine. It turns out that FTL opened two hours early and all of the small sizes were eaten up. I'm a size 9, by the way .

Back
Top Bottom