Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Niketalk can we get some On Feet Pictures oF Unions to push me over the edge
Not sure if I should get black toes or storms blues

Let me push you over the right fence at least..

404FC2B8-21B3-4254-861B-9AFEF50CCA95.jpeg

She must have seen your sb lakersYouTube vid taking off the paint with acetone and paint thinner and thought damn those broke boi Chicago 1s lol
man i dont even wonna talk bout lakers.... sold mine and woke up yesterday and said bump it and bought a pair after seeing them in person with white laces.

oNVwOW.gif

Niketal

damn that's a lot going on with that pair. Jeweled swoosh, mismatch colors, shapes of all kinds...
joints looking like toys my 2 year old son plays with

Can he rock what he want? Some of y’all act like it’s sacrilege to wear a mid or it means you’re broke if you do and it’s neither. I have plenty of highs some pretty hype releases at that but if a mid come out I like I will rock no problem I have nothing to prove and it seems he doesn’t either. Only lost ones trying to prove something have that mentality...
Oh I have no problem with it at all. And he’s paid, so he has no need to flex. I’m just surprised, seeing as he's the #2 overall pick (wasn't drafted at the time of the video but they get advances from agents), and a brand new member of Team Nike, that he's wearing them in such a popular web show. I just image his handlers (agents, Nike Reps now, marketing teams, etc.), and all these guys have some type of handlers, would usually have them wearing more "hyped" stuff. But if he had/has autonomy to rock a pair he likes, dope.

why put him in hyped product when that stuff sells on its own. put him in stuff that isn't selling to boost sales.

Back
Top Bottom