Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The leather is better than a lot of the remastered pairs, IMO.

Better than which remastered pair, in particular?

Because none of the remastered joints annoy my pinky toe nearly as much as my white/blacks.

Definltely a solid retro, I just think cats reach when sayin they on par with remasters.

Nah b

No, I put it up against many of my remastered and they are up there along side of them.

Because none of the remastered joints annoy my pinky toe nearly as much as my white/blacks.

Definltely a solid retro, I just think cats reach when sayin they on par with remasters.

Nah b
The shape is different yeah but I’m talking in terms of leather.

Watching SC’s FSR, and seen this. I know some dudes don’t care at all, and now that I think about, I guess it’s good marketing on JB/Nike’s part to have him wearing a mid, but it’s always funny seeing a soon-to-be millionaire, new Nike signee, and NBA player rocking a 1 Mid. Couldn’t lace my guy with something like a PE, custom, or hard to come by pair?
B415538B-0319-4B78-AE9C-0FE5017AA7A1.png

Those aren't bad at all... look like game royals.

Nah b

I'm talking supple "leather" quality, not the cut off the mold.

I just saw my boy say that these look like mile morales spidey suit

100000000% IN

Was at the beach all day today with no phone on me. Got home and checked my email and saw the sneaker news email and I opened it. Saw these 1s and I liked them from the moment I saw them! Something different but not in a silly colorway. I'd definitely be down for a pair on discount. Just like the red highlights.

Man...I like those "A Star Was Born Part II's"...Haha! They look better than the Un-Not For Resale's thatgot that shiny *** leather. But hey...I'll cop and rock. Cool if you don't like them.

I own the Star Is Born pair...don't mind adding these.

Watching SC’s FSR, and seen this. I know some dudes don’t care at all, and now that I think about, I guess it’s good marketing on JB/Nike’s part to have him wearing a mid, but it’s always funny seeing a soon-to-be millionaire, new Nike signee, and NBA player rocking a 1 Mid. Couldn’t lace my guy with something like a PE, custom, or hard to come by pair?
B415538B-0319-4B78-AE9C-0FE5017AA7A1.png
Can he rock what he want? Some of y’all act like it’s sacrilege to wear a mid or it means you’re broke if you do and it’s neither. I have plenty of highs some pretty hype releases at that but if a mid come out I like I will rock no problem I have nothing to prove and it seems he doesn’t either. Only lost ones trying to prove something have that mentality...

Back
Top Bottom