Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Always get receipt for drop off for safety reasons like this. Hope they can find the shoes.

Dropped off many packages, never happened. This time had two of them, one to pay, one to drop off, so honestly didn't even think much about it. Was in a rush, otherwise would have waited another 5-10 min.

Will have them check cameras and then file a claim. They will likely want receipts so will use the Goat one. Order was already canceled anyway

UNDS today

7D95CFC8-3834-4C9C-AE7C-77D94B51FDB5.jpeg

Has anyone had a situation where you drop off the package at a UPS Store and it doesn't get scanned for days? Dropped one off last Thu and no scan, and of course, they can't find the package in their store. Should have just waited in the long line and get the scan, but too late for that now.

The package was heading to Goat, so I wonder how that claim will work with UPS

You can drop off packages at UPS without a scan?

First I’ve heard of that

FYI they prob handle a ton of goat/StockX packages so they’re very familiar

Dropped off a package yesterday and my store has the same old *** people and dude literally said to me for the first time in 4 years, made a shoe sale huh? I chuckled and said what makes you say that randomly? He goes we get tons of packages to the same address and location

Dropped off many packages, never happened. This time had two of them, one to pay, one to drop off, so honestly didn't even think much about it. Was in a rush, otherwise would have waited another 5-10 min.

Will have them check cameras and then file a claim. They will likely want receipts so will use the Goat one. Order was already canceled anyway

Don’t think they can file a claim for a package that was never actually scanned into the system regardless what’s on camera

Not tryna be negative but goat I don’t even think goat gets insurance through UPS, they will need drop off receipt to even think of filing a claim

Either way, best of luck. Always get receipt

You're going to have to deal with UPS if it's not showing up as scanned. GOAT can't file a claim if it's not scanned, they're going to tell you to work with UPS

First I’ve heard of that
From my experience, if the UPS store is busy sometimes you can just leave it on the counter and assume that they will take care of it for you. I personally always wait to get that receipt and see them scan it to avoid any possible mishaps.

Don’t think they can file a claim for a package that was never actually scanned into the system regardless what’s on camera

Not tryna be negative but goat I don’t even think goat gets insurance through UPS, they will need drop off receipt to even think of filing a claim

Either way, best of luck. Always get receipt

id say if they check the cameras and see him drop off the 2nd package. that would be as solid as proof can get. they can then maybe even keep watching and see what happened to the package.
im sure they cant just simply say oh no receipt case is closed u lose no claim can b filed. cause then theyd b overlooking the fact that UPS either made a mistake or has a thief employed.

not to mention that if it was THAT easy to get away with a package going missing, u know how many packages are gonna be "mistakenly" not scanned in?

the cameras in the store are not only there to protect the company, but also the customers should a bad appled get hired imo.

Last edited:
id say if they check the cameras and see him drop off the 2nd package. that would be as solid as proof can get. they can then maybe even keep watching and see what happened to the package.
im sure they cant just simply say oh no receipt case is closed u lose no claim can b filed. cause then theyd b overlooking the fact that UPS either made a mistake or has a thief employed.

not to mention that if it was THAT easy to get away with a package going missing, u know how many packages are gonna be "mistakenly" not scanned in?

the cameras in the store are not only there to protect the company, but also the customers should a bad appled get hired imo.

Don’t think goat will care. Again, hope it works out in his favor but this has happened a few times on here where someone has a package gone missing and didn’t get a receipt and goat does nothing

Apparently a guy dropped something off to StockX with receipt and it had zero scans on than the initial drop off and they shut him down although he just took it and didn’t try to fight it

Don’t think goat will care. Again, hope it works out in his favor but this has happened a few times on here where someone has a package gone missing and didn’t get a receipt and goat does nothing

Apparently a guy dropped something off to StockX with receipt and it had zero scans on than the initial drop off and they shut him down although he just took it and didn’t try to fight it

gotta fight it man. especially if you right.
i remember a while back some dude sent in some yeezys to goat to sell, and they rejected the shoes claiming they were fake and sent him back a fake pair. he of course tells goat he didnt send in fakes but goat said nope u did and shut him down.
instead of letting himself get knocked over the head with the bait and switch and just letting goat slide, he posted to social media, and it picked up enough attention to where it forced goat to go back, look at cameras, and discovered an employee swapped em.

u cant just let ish go if u know you right and theres proof to back u up. thats just me tho.

there was much much more to it so heres the link if any1 is interested

First I’ve heard of that

FYI they prob handle a ton of goat/StockX packages so they’re very familiar

Dropped off a package yesterday and my store has the same old *** people and dude literally said to me for the first time in 4 years, made a shoe sale huh? I chuckled and said what makes you say that randomly? He goes we get tons of packages to the same address and location

Yes, most stores have a drop off area, especially in super busy neighborhoods. So it's not very uncommon.

its the biggest pass for me this year.

patent leather: :emoji_no_entry_sign:
crumbled patent leather: :emoji_no_entry_sign:
piss yellow midsole: :emoji_no_entry_sign:
matching piss yellow soles: :emoji_no_entry_sign:
Agree, on agree, on agree. Well, the midsole wouldn’t be so atrocious IMO if it wasn’t then paired together with the same colored outsole. But as it stands, yuck!

The interesting thing is going to be the hype, or lack thereof, surrounding them.

Agreed, plus my other receipt that I paid for, shows the exact time, so they don't need to sit around and rewind the tape. So far the UPS store is responsive as far as trying to figure out happened, but we will see what the next steps are.

Has anyone had a situation where you drop off the package at a UPS Store and it doesn't get scanned for days? Dropped one off last Thu and no scan, and of course, they can't find the package in their store. Should have just waited in the long line and get the scan, but too late for that now.

The package was heading to Goat, so I wonder how that claim will work with UPS
disregard if necessary. anytime u scan at ups, ALWAYS get a receipt!

Back
Top Bottom