Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
UnDS these later.. :smile:
20190617_113838.jpg

Was so close to passing on these but glad I didn't.

Better Crepe the hell out of them.

Has anyone had a situation where you drop off the package at a UPS Store and it doesn't get scanned for days? Dropped one off last Thu and no scan, and of course, they can't find the package in their store. Should have just waited in the long line and get the scan, but too late for that now.

The package was heading to Goat, so I wonder how that claim will work with UPS

Unless it shows scanned you’re SOL. Personally always wait for a receipt when shipping anything out

Maybe not though, I dropped off another package just 5 min before that and I do have a receipt for that one. There are cameras too, so I might have to just ask them to review since I know the exact drop off time.

Has anyone had a situation where you drop off the package at a UPS Store and it doesn't get scanned for days? Dropped one off last Thu and no scan, and of course, they can't find the package in their store. Should have just waited in the long line and get the scan, but too late for that now.

The package was heading to Goat, so I wonder how that claim will work with UPS

Really, really bad move. Don't see how GOAT or UPS are gonna work on a claim when there's no proof you dropped it off with the scan. You're gonna need to check those cameras now

Back
Top Bottom