Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don’t think either the Hyper Crimsons or the Turbo Greens were “slept on.” Many just didn’t like them for reasons such as their materials, color blocking (Hyper Crimsons in particular here), or the writing on the side, which is totally their prerogative. While I do think the Hyper Crimsons are an unfortunate pair due to their color blocking, I didn’t have other such issues like materials nor did I have that much of an issue with the writing on the side. I personally love the Turbo Greens (their vintage UNC look and shade of blue), and therefore they were must for me.

Recently sold off my DS hyper crimsons. I just couldn’t see myself really wearing them. If I really want a grey and black sneaker I’m cool with shadows or even the sb1s

Hyper Crimsons and the Turbo Greens literally have the same “Flyleather” and “Suede” materials any conception one is better is just a mind trick. I’m hoping they don’t put that Flyleather crap on the UNC 1s coming out later.

64416195_2218781044883777_4784174681010784460_n.jpg

It's funny how all y'all say no I'm passing..then release weekend y'all picking them up

I think the only shoe I made even a slight change of heart on this year is the bone sb1 and I guess the crimsons cuz I initially copped but decided to sell down the line.

The SBB3 is a definite pass though. I own the 1.0 and 2.0 I’m good.

Back
Top Bottom