Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wish that fragment colorblocking would have been done instead of something like the Hawks and Laney's

and I'm not seeing this OG mold you guys are referring too

Not a fan of white based 1s but I like these. I need glasses, or a jewelers monocle because they look like regular 1s to me.

Here are a couple more angles:
Notice the toebox perforations more bold, the first panel for the first three lace eyelets being slightly longer, the higher placement of the swoosh

IMGL5716.jpg

Fragment

Here at the heel, notice the skinny square tab, and higher heel mudguard and the correct stitching on the heel tab. (Notice how on 1985, the black stitching goes through the royal tab and the fragment, the white stitching goes through the royal tab. This is basically the base panel color's stitching showing contrast on the complimentary color of the tab but the 2013s do not have black stitching but royal stitching, same as the tab itself)

air-jordan-1-royal-release-reminder-06-570x373.jpg

nike-air-jordan-1-royal_05_result.jpg

Fragment

Last edited:
dont get excited, wait til you see pics of LEGIT pairs. mold on fakes is always different FYI

dont get excited, wait til you see pics of LEGIT pairs. mold on fakes is always different FYI

I don't think those are fakes.

The guy legitimately said that they're trial samples.

Unless you know more than I do that is

He posts fakes all the time and a week late GM sellers have the exact same shoes for sale. Just like the white jordan shines, he posted them right before other GM sellers had "samples" for sale.

He posted the columbia IV "remastered" same time as every GM seller put them up for sale :lol:

just by doing my research and timelines, im assuming they are high quality fakes.

Is there sample pairs out there that are legit? most likely since they would be used to make these fakes.

i think most of the crap dude posts is high quality fakes and he just posts them first for everyone to see.

He posts fakes all the time and a week late GM sellers have the exact same shoes for sale. Just like the white jordan shines, he posted them right before other GM sellers had "samples" for sale.

He posted the columbia IV "remastered" same time as every GM seller put them up for sale :lol:

just by doing my research and timelines, im assuming they are high quality fakes.

Is there sample pairs out there that are legit? most likely since they would be used to make these fakes.

i think most of the crap dude posts is high quality fakes and he just posts them first for everyone to see.

Ok my bad I didn't know that.

Ok my bad I didn't know that.

nah not your bad

i could be wrong :lol: im just going by what i think

how are the first pics we see of the shoe of fakes tho?

why would they make fakes before they even know if people like that shoe

Color blocking ruined these. The black heel, but blue swoosh looks like some bs jb would put on a mid to troll. Even tho they are highs with NA, i still put them in the same category as these 2 nice looking shoes that would only be copped on clearance

the blue swoosh does look out of place.

I really wanted those black and gold 1's i wish they were GR

Back
Top Bottom