Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I grabbed the Phantoms off that Nike sale for $107. I wanna wear em and make em dirty.....I think they’ll look good broken in and a bit dirty

Would you mind taking a pic further away like that so we can see your whole body, I’ll even PayPal you a couple bucks for doing so

Here is a pic in the middle of the driveway. Don't worry about the fit, I work from home, so just casual today and this pair was upstairs...
Just to show it's not that odd in the end...
PhotoPictureResizer_190528_133234411_crop_3157x3712.jpg

if its a shoe you sold and you shipped out and its in the system as shipped but UPS loses it, stockx should still be sending you a payout.

if its a shoe you purchased and its lost any time before they actually get delivered to you, stockx will either refund you or look for a replacement pair.

well the drop off receipt proof would have to be that he actually dropped it off. If he just handed it to a ups employee and didn't get a receipt or even see them scan it in as "accepted" and the tracking info shows no record of it ever getting scanned, then Stockx/UPS would blame the seller.

well the drop off receipt proof would have to be that he actually dropped it off. If he just handed it to a ups employee and didn't get a receipt or even see them scan it in as "accepted" and the tracking info shows no record of it ever getting scanned, then Stockx/UPS would blame the seller.

depends where he dropped off. UPS store might give u receipt. but if he drops off at an access point like i do, no receipt.

I used to be paranoid and ask for drop off receipt all the time (been scammed before and the drop off receipt weight saved me). I still ask for it nowadays but I don't for stockx packages because I drop off directly at a UPS warehouse and I know the guy working there and as long as I see him scan it in, I know I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom