Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That Union BT I'm still salty about missing on, but not bending over for current resell pricing. Like the LA to Chi, but did not go for them, as I was in a bike ride Saturday morning and could not stop to try. It is what it is.
While I wait for a proper BT with Black I'll go with the OG Chicago...
IMG_20190527_153841_673-4176x2784.jpg

That Union BT I'm still salty about missing on, but not bending over for current resell pricing. Like the LA to Chi, but did not go for them, as I was in a bike ride Saturday morning and could not stop to try. It is what it is.
Greatest Jordan 1 colorway ever period.

That Chi 1 pic...who the hell stands like that :sick:

I still can’t get over how you can plant your feet like that.

Chi’s still the GOAT

only rollerbladers can stand like that

How do you stand like that and take the picture? You’d have to be Goro

Yeah, I'm doing it on purpose now, just because I found it funny people were thinking it was that odd. The first time I did that, I just wanted to show the wings on each side, and it was not that hard of a stance, as my left foot is further from the camera compared the right foot. I have my camera on 's small tripod and trigger it from my mobile, so it's only a few seconds each time I take a shot until I'm satisfied with a few. Don't do any goofy sports or exercises for it, just a bit of a stretch, as the wings side just looks better...

248E3579-E273-4B76-B450-6BD37B23FC6B.jpeg
I think these are alright but let the NT hate commence...

Not the right silhouette. If they went with the actual lows then it’ll look way better

Jesus h :lol: do you my guy

Back
Top Bottom