Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lance Mountain 1s (white) are one of my favorite sneakers ever. Tan pinnacle 1s are one of my favorite non-1985 1s; these get no love on this forum and I'm cool with that.

I'm not a fan of the mismatched shoes deal. Had they been all whites--> royals or breds AND all blacks-->royals or breds I would've been on board fully.

We teach kids to match their socks. Why does this not apply to adult sneakers?

I'm not a fan of the mismatched shoes deal. Had they been all whites--> royals or breds AND all blacks-->royals or breds I would've been on board fully.

Mismatched socks has been a trend for awhile too. Anything goes these days.

Because life is full of imperfections.

even when I'm swimming I'm rocking these...
Screenshot_20190424-085217_Google.jpg
I’ve been trying to find these for my trip to PI this June

Because it's a backstory and design thing. They are SB's, and skateboarders used to trade their shoes to be weird/creative. Sure, it's not for everyone.

Oofah ... 1 wear and the toebox fold. Is this strictly about the material used (synthetic/flyleather) or about the construction -maybe a different backing material?

I am good with traditional creasing but this not so much.

CB34D704-2E97-44FD-A753-82CE7E017D3C.jpeg

Oofah ... 1 wear and the toebox fold. Is this strictly about the material used (synthetic/flyleather) or about the construction -maybe a different backing material?

I am good with traditional creasing but this not so much.

CB34D704-2E97-44FD-A753-82CE7E017D3C.jpeg

Another reason why I returned them they dont crease and leave a nice wrinkle or two like any of the other remasters it's like white Air Force 1 level stiff in the toebox.

The typical remaster crease ain't a crease lol it's a wrinkle.

IMG_20190424_130401.jpg

Before / After

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom