• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pizza party professionals
nthat.gif
#neverforget

Is there any reason why the wht/red/blk AJ KO's go for less than 180-190 on the bay? I've been out the loop but i figured they'd go for more than that?

got my eye on a pair as i type

Last edited:
Is there any reason why the wht/red/blk AJ KO's go for less than 180-190 on the bay? I've been out the loop but i figured they'd go for more than that?

The pair that came out this year? They are good quality and are really close to the og. If you like em, go ahead and buy a pair

got mine from ebay for 130 USD shipped

i think the reason is that low fan base of the AJKO 

people dont like the canvass and stays with the leather

but I dont like the Chicago Mid, 

I want a NA Chicago, so AJKO is fine with me till I can cop the NA Chicago

The pair that came out this year? They are good quality and are really close to the og. If you like em, go ahead and buy a pair

that's what i thought? i'm going for it :lol:

got mine from ebay for 130 USD shipped

i think the reason is that low fan base of the AJKO 

people dont like the canvass and stays with the leather

but I dont like the Chicago Mid, 

I want a NA Chicago, so AJKO is fine with me till I can cop the NA Chicago

thanks for the quick replies fellas. both repped :pimp:

Anyone seen these customs before, made for Shane Victorino? Maybe because I'm a Red Sox but I think they are pretty sick. The detail and design of it is amazing.

Unless you ARE Shane victorino that's a waste of a perfectly good pair of AJ1s! LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

the softness of the leather of the liner and tongue is so butter soft it's amazing.

How much you drop fam (if u dont mind me asking) and did you have to provide the kicks?
prices start at $1k and yes, u have to provide the kicks ds only.

That custom job on the Barons came out dope :nthat:
thx bruh, i'm pretty happy with it and can def see my self ordering another pair. maybe some 3s or 4s this time.

Those custom barons are beautiful. The liner is so much cleaner without the pin stripe. Nice work
thx man, i agree about the look of the liner as well. the feel, tho, is nothing short of amazing.

How much you drop fam (if u dont mind me asking) and did you have to provide the kicks?

charmcitykid charmcitykid Yes please share that info! (Or shoot me a PM)
like i said above, his prices start at $1k, but that's just if u use all python. if u add some of the more exotic materials like croc, gator, kangaroo, shark, stingray, etc it's close to double that price.

that may be my favorite JBF so far...
again, thx. im not sure it's THE best, but i do think it's up there.

I wonder how much it would cost JBF to remove the nubuck heel and replace with leather. Now that would be :pimp:

charmcitykid charmcitykid Nice custom. That probably pushed you back $700-1000 unless JBF gave you some sort of discount.
no, he didn't give me a discount. and i'd be happy if i only paid $1k. nothing he does is under a band unless ur talking a hat or something.

thanks for all the love tho guys. also, the turn around time was about 6 months. this was really a birthday gift to myself.

There's a spot in NYC that does customs with animal skin as well or is this the same spot?
no, not the same dude. this guy is in VA, not too far down the highway from me. i didn't know this until i was finally able to get him to respond.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom