Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That man 0takusamsay 0takusamsay came to post his collection & that turned into 3 pages of crease talk... Sheesh. :lol:

Your Game Royal's are how i WISHED they dropped. :smh:
Great collection sir! :nthat:

PO

Thanks bro lol and I swear every once in awhile I'll post something that causes a nice chain reaction to happen :rofl: its great cuz I love talking about these things.

just curious how did people avoid creasing 1s before force fields? I ask because i don’t know how you can wear them without creasing them.

I’ve always used a folded up plastic bag. I’ve been doing it since I was a kid I fold the bag into a square shape roughly the size of a force field, then stick it in the shoe and have my toes slide under it.

I’ve been doing that since I got into Air Force 1s back in like 02. Old habits die hard.

just curious how did people avoid creasing 1s before force fields? I ask because i don’t know how you can wear them without creasing them.

I just wear my regularly, no special way. They never crease, especially not OD like other's. Maybe JB makes mine from different materials from the ones that crease.

Nah, but I believe it's just that everyone walks differently and had different foot shapes...etc.

Pretty dope

3DC102E7-4DFA-42D4-96E6-616E6EF7BE89.jpeg

This thread has a lot of new people that were never really into I's if you want to be real.. the whole 'Beat up I's look better' POV comes from hardcore I heads who are probably the main reason this thread has 6k + pages. Not that all hardcore I heads feel that way but that's what I noticed.

I don't like the whole beat up look but I just don't see the need to add gadgets to my kicks just to wear them..

NT denim used to be slang for fugly *** giant jeans with leg openings so low and wide that ironically, you could barely see the kicks.

The joke was that NT sneaker heads were dropping bills on their kicks but rocking $5 wrangler target bootcut jeans.

But clearly times changed maybe in 2019 the joke is that NT denim = skinny jeans.

Back in my day tho NT denim meant you were roasting someone for looking like this

D03F2A19-4A82-49DA-80CB-CD3A1526206E.jpeg
519253054927798273.png

This thread has a lot of new people that were never really into I's if you want to be real.. the whole 'Beat up I's look better' POV comes from hardcore I heads who are probably the main reason this thread has 6k + pages. Not that all hardcore I heads feel that way but that's what I noticed.

I don't like the whole beat up look but I just don't see the need to add gadgets to my kicks just to wear them..

Point 'em out! :nerd:

I remember back in 2014 buying my first pair of Jordans (wolf grey 3s) and they only had an 11 left, but I normally wear a 10. I bought sneaker shields to help prolong their life and help the shoe fit better. I remember buying a bunch of GR retros and buying sneaker shields to keep my stuff looking fresh for the next year or so. Five years later and I love wearing and creasing up my 1s. I get that its not for everybody, but I personally like the feeling of unds'ing a pair and watching them age. At the end of the day shoes are meant to be worn. Some people prefer that fresh clean look and others prefer to wear them like how normal non sneaker heads wear their shoes. I don't have a problem with either, unless you're one of those dudes that walk funny to prevent creasing :lol:

do jordan 1's run TTS? I have a wide foot, should i size up .5? i picked up my first pair of jordan 1's a half size bigger than my normal size and hoping they'll fit.

do jordan 1's run TTS? I have a wide foot, should i size up .5? i picked up my first pair of jordan 1's a half size bigger than my normal size and hoping they'll fit.
I'm a tts 9.5 but have slightly wide feet so I wear a 10 in almost every shoe, including 1s. Helps that the price difference between 9.5 and 10 is massive as well.

If you end up having a little extra room just throw some extra insoles in the shoes. If it’s tight after that loosen the laces up a little more.

I have to half size up because I have a wide foot and 1’s run narrow imo. If I got my true size my pinky toe would be killing me.

Hope this helps :smokin

Back
Top Bottom