Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wear my 1s laced up. Obviously not that tight but I’ve noticed most people keep them unlaced and loose

Ones i sold off were: awok aj3 (black and the maroon), tinker 3 :frown: Cactus jack 4 :frown: zebra yeezy :/ volt acronym :/ chlorophyll aj3, infrared aj6, defiant 1,
Only 1 i really miss is the acronym prestos.
The DS ones I kept were: both unions. 2 pairs of game royals. Bred toe. ROTY 1, hyper royal. Jeters 3m version. Blue moon. 2018 FK BHM . turbro greens and of course couldnt let go of my concord 11 those are my babies.

Ones i sold off were: awok aj3 (black and the maroon), tinker 3 :frown: Cactus jack 4 :frown: zebra yeezy :/ volt acronym :/ chlorophyll aj3, infrared aj6, defiant 1,
Only 1 i really miss is the acronym prestos.
The DS ones I kept were: both unions. 2 pairs of game royals. Bred toe. ROTY 1, hyper royal. Jeters 3m version. Blue moon. 2018 FK BHM . turbro greens and of course couldnt let go of my concord 11 those are my babies.
It’s wild how different our tastes are. Unions, Game Royals, Jeters, Hyper Royals, and Flyknit BHM would all be gone for me :rofl:

upload_2019-3-12_8-11-34.png

found pic

That's one thing I've noticed about the remaster collection they dont look too good choked up and tightened unlike the 85s. I think it's because they are significantly chunkier than the OGs.

You're probably right, but this looks like he went 2 sizes up lol.

Back
Top Bottom