Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone have photos of beat royals or breds? Really want to wear one as a daily beater but don't have doubles and scared that I'm going to regret it lol. They wear in nicely but probably to a certain extent.

Trust me you wont regret it. Like i said in my post earlier, 1s are tanks. If you're doubling for beaters not worth it imo. (Besides 1s look good beat up)

These are my beaters. I've worn these in rain, snow, walked miles, ran, you name it. They still look good.
inshot_20190311_181512718-jpg.2289773

Attachments

• InShot_20190311_181512718.jpg
    InShot_20190311_181512718.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 622
Trust me you wont regret it. Like i said in my post earlier, 1s are tanks. If you're doubling for beaters not worth it imo. (Besides 1s look good beat up)

These are my beaters. I've worn these in rain, snow, walked miles, ran, you name it. They still look good.
inshot_20190311_181512718-jpg.2289773
My pairs both look more worn than yours and I just wear them normally like once a week. I mean like beat beat

Yeah, it's weird. I guess it varies from different pairs and if you're going TTS. (and you have to factor in JB's leather inconsistency).

I wear the Breds way more than the Royals, but somehow the Royals look more beat up :lol:

I’ve lost emotional connection to shoes. I do buy off nostalgia and/or all time list, but if I lose the use for them, I move them. Currently contemplating getting rid of a couple favorites as we speak.

I’ve lost emotional connection to shoes. I do buy off nostalgia and/or all time list, but if I lose the use for them, I move them. Currently contemplating getting rid of a couple favorites as we speak.

What are those favs you speak of ???

Bro how can you say you lost your emotional connection to shoes but still buy off of nostalgia? The only reason you have that nostalgia is because of your past emotional connection to MJ/Retro Js lol

Bro how can you say you lost your emotional connection to shoes but still buy off of nostalgia? The only reason you have that nostalgia is because of your past emotional connection to MJ/Retro Js lol

I buy because of, but I don’t keep because of. Hope that clarifies for you.

Back
Top Bottom