Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I need input y'all would y'all trade ds bred 4s bc3 and cool grey 11s for cond. 9.5 banneds?

Last edited:
I need input y'all would y'all trade ds bred 4s bc3 and cool grey 11s for 9.5 banneds?

Yeah probably if was looking for pair of Banned 1's

Those 2012 BC 4's are nothing great quality wise & 2010 CG 11's are cool but not a must have shoe IMO

Last edited:
The only thing I would really care bout loosing would be bc3, but I'm sure they would eventually re-release and I did a quick scan on the bay, damn i ain't know they were goin for so much lol

Last edited:
Yeah probably if was looking for pair of Banned 1's

Those 2012 BC 4's are nothing great quality wise & 2010 CG 11's are cool but not a must have shoe IMO
Agreed.

I need input y'all would y'all trade ds bred 4s bc3 and cool grey 11s for 9.5 banneds?

I had someone offer me something similar plus $200 cash on top for one of my pairs of DS Banneds in the same size, but I had to respectfully turn it down.

Last edited:
Look good!

aceboogie86 aceboogie86 Pics looking nice. :pimp: But they're used, even if not seriously. Take one of those pairs off and throw him $100 instead.
yea I told him 150 -200 without bc3 he tried to hit me wit 300 but then he said well talk numbers tomorrow after I send him rest of pics ima push hard for 150 lbs

Last edited:
So you are really considering trading 3 nice deadstock pairs of shoes for 1 used pair? Banneds are nice, but not worth all that. If you just want a black/red pair of 1s, buy some 2013s for 4-450

The only way I would even consider that trade was if the banned's were DS. Your giving up too much IMO

Lol I have some bred 2013 1s too I'm jus tryna find out if the hype on these banneds is real. I think max I will do will be bred 4s and cg11 + 200 but will make a strong push for 150 or less

aceboogie86 aceboogie86 Pics looking nice. :pimp: But they're used, even if not seriously. Take one of those pairs off and throw him $100 instead.
yea I told him 150 -200 without bc3 he tried to hit me wit 300 but then he said well talk numbers tomorrow after I send him rest of pics ima push hard for 150 lbs

Tell him you want to meet up, and when he arrives to the spot slap him across the face for trying to play that foolishness. :smh:

Your money and shoes of course, at most i'd give the 2 shoes + $100. That's two perfectly new shoes for him, plus cash in his pocket, for his used Banneds. That's a comeup no matter how you look at it, and you'd get a rare and nice pair of kicks that you really want.

Y'all actin like fools ain't greedy... Talkin bout bc3 and 250 y'all know sumbody who will take that deal let me know lbvs and I ain't approach him all thirsty my original offer was bred 4s and cg11 which I thought was good but he turned down then told him to pick from list I gave him but I prolly jus should have offered 100 but I'd figured he'd turn that down fast so at least he's thinkn bout it now and well see what tomorrow brings lol

Last edited:
Y'all actin like fools ain't greedy... Talkin bout bc3 and 250 y'all kno sumbody who will take that deal let me know lbvs and I ain't approach him all thirsty my original offer was bred 4s and cg11 which I thought was good but he turned down then told him to pick from list I gave him but I prolly jus should have offered 100 but I'd figured he'd turn that down fast so at least he's thinkn bout now and well see what tomorrow brings lol
Do whatever you want with your money, i really don't care. I was trying to give you my honest opinion and help you. Black cement 3s are worth 300 if ds. If you add 250-300 on top, its $550-$600. Ive seen dead stock pairs of banneds sell anywhere from $500 to $750. 600 is certainly a fair price for a pair that was worn 2+ times. If you wanna trade $1000 worth of new shoes for a used pair that is worth $600, go ahead. It is not a smart move on your part.

Back
Top Bottom