Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
upload_2019-2-10_20-18-59.jpeg

I need Chis.

Went through some of my 1s to check the glitter last night...royals (still DS) had it, top 3s and black toes (both worn) had it which i knew already from before. My doubles (still DS) of black toe and top 3 had nada.

Today...Westbay pair
IMAG4917.jpg
Ahhh Westbay. That takes me back :rofl:

#NTscrubs

I HAVE to start wearing both these and the white pair a lot more

IMAG4921.jpg

A lot of people are gonna hate me for saying this but if you’re a person (like many of us are on this forum) with a larger the collection the only to really enjoy these is to use the acetone and just peel back the black or white yourself.

I’ve yet to see someone naturally get these to age as they should and it’s been 5 years. It’s a great show and great concept but I always see people complaining about using the acetone when there’s almost no other way they would ever get the desired effects otherwise in our lifestyle.

Lol Pacific 1s are right around the corner.

Welcome back Gentry my pockets have missed the money you helped me save back in 06/07.

A lot of people are gonna hate me for saying this but if you’re a person (like many of us are on this forum) with a larger the collection the only to really enjoy these is to use the acetone and just peel back the black or white yourself.

I’ve yet to see someone naturally get these to age as they should and it’s been 5 years. It’s a great show and great concept but I always see people complaining about using the acetone when there’s almost no other way they would ever get the desired effects otherwise in our lifestyle.

Dont hate you for it lol, but just cant bring myself to do it

Ahhh Westbay. That takes me back :rofl:

That was absolutely epic

Not sure of these have been posted.

:rofl: 1s have officially jumped the shark again. The whole draw of them that shifted the attention was the OG pairs and now they just saturating out corniness and uninspired fake deep colorways. Its crappy lol I'm still only copping SBB 3.0's this year and maybe the turbos.

Back
Top Bottom