Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just copped the 2014 Blk & Wht... however, after purchasing on GOAT, I see "issues: missing insoles" Im trying to cancel the order because it wasn't noted in the listing, nor in pictures prior to the purchase. Why would the shoes be missing insoles anyway?
bro... was this an 11.5? It's missing the insoles because I hate the 1s insoles and I put thicker insoles in there and I can't find the originals... I barely wore them because they were too small. But it was listed as missing insoles... I'll look for them tho :lol:

Honestly they probably feel better with your own or new insoles anyways...

Found the insoles! :rofl:
If you bought these used on goat for $160 on goat these are a steal. I probably wore them less than 10 times before realizing I need to wear a 12 in 1s for my wide feet. Wish they were a 12 so I could keep them
unnamed (13).jpg
unnamed (12).jpg

Last edited:
$260 is definitely a deal for the spideys.

I bought a pair on Stock-X about a month and a half ago for $230. Not sure what the current price is but Idk why dude would wait for the prices to go up, if $260 is considered a deal (assuming he has a common size here).

280 for 2013 black toe 1 in a 9.5 - pass as DS a good price?
if your point of entry is $280, i'd suggest throwing a little more $ on top to get higher quality 2016 version

edit: just looked up size 9.5 on stockx for both the 2013 & 2016 - yikes

I'm on the road in the middle of nowhere working so that was my only option. It was cheaper than a lot of the other sizes on StockX
You did really well. I’ve seen some common sizes go for $300-$400 on StockX. Now those prices are a little much for me personally. I really cant see them getting much closer to retail in the next coming months.

For the icy soled 1s like the lasers, chameleons, city of lights, LA 1s has anyone used sauce to bring them back .... know 11 folks swear by it to get the icy-ness back.

Back
Top Bottom