Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
MV5BMGFmZTFhYjktMmYyZi00ZmE4LWI0NGEtMDY2MGEzMDY0YjdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

:lol:

You put dirty shoes on your bed?

It's my f*ckin bed so I can do whatever I want with it. It ain't like I put the straight up outsole covered in mud on it and let it sit for 24/7 365.

Sidenote: sometimes I like to throw on my dirtiest pair of steel toe work boots and c-walk all over my bed, just in case sh*t pops off.

Is it worth buying very lightly worn pairs of '13 Breds and '13 Black toes for a pretty good price? There are also '13 Chicagos available but I'm not a huge fan of the jumpman on tongue and heal. Do you guys prefer those '13 retros to '16 or is the never better? I'm trying to figure what's more value to money. I just feel there are not that many pairs of nice cw retro ones in my size in the town I live at so I might have to pull the trigger on those, otherwise I might regret it later on.

I prefer 16 don’t think it’s worth getting the 13s as they look cheaper and aren’t as comfortable as the 16s I suggest looking at comparison videos on YouTube.

How easy is a sole swap?

Hardest things depending on the color you want are finding a shoe with the right sole for a decent price and the stitching. The removal is pretty simple. Pop out the thread and strike it with a heat gun but make sure it's not too much or it'll literally melt/shrink/burn the material. I used a method of heat to get the toe cap separated and then I would hit it with a mix of heat and acetone to speed up the process. The glue process I learned is from retrosnickers. He pretty much applied glue to both sides let it cure for about 60 minutes hit it with a heat gun until its tacky again. And then applied and it was a quick and simple process. I'm still figuring out the stitching though. It seems simple enough until I get to the dreaded toebox area. My hands are huge lol

Saw a guy rocking chicagos last night and they were so beat he's had to of wore em everyday since 2015 lol I thought they were the 94s at 1st. Surprisingly they looked awesome like that

Since Trump legalized hemp a couple days ago, how long until we see a Jordan 1 OG HI "Hemp"?

How long does it take to go from concept to production?

Paid like $80 each for two pairs of City of Flights-100% worth the money tbh. I’ve already beaten one pair pretty badly since they are so easy to wear.
They were $70-80 at my outlet at one point. They literally had 4 full shelves of them. They were about to have a coupon a few days so I was like there’s so many I’ll wait. Either someone scooped them up or the employees pulled them. I went back and they were up to to $110 a few weeks later. I’ve seen them on the hash Wall a few times. I think I can eventually cop there. They seem to be everywhere. Not sure why since they’re so clean.

Think I may pull the trigger on court purps. 1. For the tongue tag. 2. Because I feel like I'll regret it lol

Would it not have been easier to just paint the toe of the court purples sail? Either way glad you're getting what you want out of the custom.

Back
Top Bottom