Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SAME. I took the whole fam to sign up at the local spot raffle 5 tickets in I just need one winner. Used different names but used my number on all just in case :lol: ain’t about to miss cause they out here not answering their phones.

what you gonna do when they call you and they say "You won" and hangs up. How do you know who won it lol, or are you gonna bring the whole fam back to the store to collect

yeah my brother just got access

damn was he invited to the screening? saw something saying it was only for those dudes, but might just be random early access. i'm at the point where i'm planning on doubling up on these, so I'm hoping to lock down at least one pair before Friday.

what you gonna do when they call you and they say "You won" and hangs up. How do you know who won it lol, or are you gonna bring the whole fam back to the store to collect

Like the other member posted they always open with,”Hi is this John Smith? You won.” At least my local spots do. And yeah if they hit they’ll swoop for me. I just need one pair but I fear the hype is building lol.

rick2345 rick2345 The hype is definitely building. I was in Hot Topic and the employee working was talking to me about them. He was just in a pair of Vans and was telling me he hasn't bought Jordans in a while.

I wonder if they'll do another outfit inspired 1.

20181211_212211.jpg

rick2345 rick2345 The hype is definitely building. I was in Hot Topic and the employee working was talking to me about them. He was just in a pair of Vans and was telling me he hasn't bought Jordans in a while.

Sheeeesh was this Valley Fair? That mall is big hype lol.

Last edited:
I’m happy with my Chicago’s, Miss me with those spodermans.... just checking in if there’s news neutral greys yet :/

Back
Top Bottom