Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
hoping ROTY hype dies down soon so I can get for a reasonable price. i copped pines and purples on stockx towards the tail end of the decline, but now they can be had for $30-$50 less.

Since when does Nike outlets not take returns paid with PayPal!?

Also, Union’s shipped, order #: 11,2xx
For the black pair

Since when does Nike outlets not take returns paid with PayPal!?

Also, Union’s shipped, order #: 11,2xx
For the black pair

dont know about outlets, but i know niketown in NYC doesnt. if u paid with PP, u get a giftcard.

nopp.JPG

I was a fan of the Unions before the hype train ran away with it...Won't be getting my hands on them now. Not because I can't afford it but the principle behind it. I'm not paying $800+ for a shoe that retailed for a little over $200 after shipping and taxes. It's an insult, I'm not a sucker.

Can say that about far too many shoes these days though, if you really want them sell some stuff and get them or keep pushing. They are nice AF though, Blues still ugly tho, Blacks for the win

hoping ROTY hype dies down soon so I can get for a reasonable price. i copped pines and purples on stockx towards the tail end of the decline, but now they can be had for $30-$50 less.

my size 11 is almost retail. What size are u? 8 or 8.5?

yeah 8.5. I hit almost every 1 at the beginning of the year, but have struck out hard all the last few with the app and FCFS BS

yeah I understand your pain. That FCFS is dead I hate that mess now. if I don’t hit on my account my wife might hit or my homies here in Michigan. It’s best to have more options bro. @ one point I had my mom and aunt platinum lol. Gotta finesse the system.

yeah I understand your pain. That FCFS is dead I hate that mess now. if I don’t hit on my account my wife might hit or my homies here in Michigan. It’s best to have more options bro. @ one point I had my mom and aunt platinum lol. Gotta finesse the system.
I have 9 platinum accounts lol

I'd take SBB's over UNs easy. I'm a fan of orange and I already have Black toes and Storm blues. SBB is about the only shoe that's caused my sodium to rise in recent memory. Didn't get greens or purple but not mad like the I am with SBBs :smh:

Like, who are you trying to impress with those lol? What chick, if thats the case, is looking for the label of your jeans or jacket? And if they are, do you really need that?

Id rather spend that money on learning how to make my own jacket

this is just a projection of your own mindset

a lot of people don't buy these clothes to be ostentatious

they're just particular about a certain look or silhouette or whatever, and often times only one or a few designers will offer exactly what they're looking for

Just wanted to share some photos after a year and a half of wear and tear. I don't skate but I've played ball in em a couple of times. Click for larger res.

lm1.jpg lm2.jpg lm3.jpg lm4.jpg

THANK YOU for distressing these naturally as opposed to doing that stupid artificial s*** (which never looks good)

OFF-WHITE 1’s are garbage as with everything else Virgil touches. He literally dissected a classic and made it worse. He blatantly copied Vans and now he’s ruining LV. He pays homage to nothing...

P.S. Waiting for the fanboys to come to his rescue.

Ahh the ole “hate everything that is different” edgelord take.. I presume you think it is simply dumb luck Virgil is as critically esteemed as he is. I’m not even a fan of a lot of his work but I can at least respect the dude’s rise from the Pyrex Vision days.

Lol hating Virgil has been the "cool" thing to do lately, especially on social media. It is what it is, everything popular gets slandered. If it doesn't, then something isn't right.

That's a big fact, Unions overrated as hell. In this very thread 90% of dudes was talkin bout how trash they were when the pictures initially leaked, now this. NT never changes :rofl:

tag em slim... cause ive said the same thing about bammas trashin them initially... but for real for real... Unions go hard... black toes at least... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom