Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion...but I'm gonna reply like Virgil would, I'll deconstruct the original and reimagine it a bit...
OFF-WHITE 1’s are garbage as with everything else Virgil touches. He literally dissected a classic and made it worse. He blatantly copied Vans and now he’s ruining LV. He pays homage to nothing...

P.S. Waiting for the fanboys to come to his rescue.
OFF-WHITE 1’s to the rescue...Everything Virgil touches is literally a classic.
-Fanboy

796BDF32-7142-46C0-B987-FE9AB5AA3730.jpeg

Sz 9.5 From the snkrs restock. Not my size 10, hopefully gonna try to trade up at sneaker con Houston this Saturday

Would def trade for unions plus cash but doubt anyone would

OW is not my thing but I do appreciate how unique OW 1s look, but no question Unions are better. All the recent 1s so far been the same mold from 2015, the Unions are not. Thinner ankle collar, big swoosh, and oversized wings are things that JB tweaked for this model

I forget who mentioned it before but I also hope this is the new mold for upcoming 1s, if not these unions will go for a lot higher than they’re going for rn

OW is not my thing but I do appreciate how unique OW 1s look, but no question Unions are better. All the recent 1s so far been the same mold from 2015, the Unions are not. Thinner ankle collar, big swoosh, and oversized wings are things that JB tweaked for this model

I forget who mentioned it before but I also hope this is the new mold for upcoming 1s, if not these unions will go for a lot higher than they’re going for rn
pretty sure it was @tonytobacco because i remember hoping he was right and JB doing some OG colorways with the unpainted leather panel edges

Dunno what the hype is for the unions, no one cared for them until them resell prices. I’m not much for the deconstructed look let alone any collaboration shoe, I’ll take an OG colorway any day. Never owned an off white shoe, never will.

Even if I had a pair, knowing myself I wouldn’t be satisfied unless if I had the set which would be impossible to get lol.

That's a big fact, Unions overrated as hell. In this very thread 90% of dudes was talkin bout how trash they were when the pictures initially leaked, now this. NT never changes :rofl:

I was a fan of the Unions before the hype train ran away with it...Won't be getting my hands on them now. Not because I can't afford it but the principle behind it. I'm not paying $800+ for a shoe that retailed for a little over $200 after shipping and taxes. It's an insult, I'm not a sucker.

Back
Top Bottom