Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This thread is going down hill. Everytime i come in here its the same 2 or 3 guys arguing about some stupid that goes on for pages. Take it to PM. What happened to our mods? This is BS man

I don’t get it either. That’s what inbox is for.

59D96C62-4AF7-4405-9800-EC60FD87FCCF.png

This thread is going down hill. Everytime i come in here its the same 2 or 3 guys arguing about some stupid that goes on for pages. Take it to PM. What happened to our mods? This is BS man

Sorry man I’m trying to keep up with it but sometimes I miss stuff.
But you can also report these posts to bring them to the staffs attention.

toneagain toneagain @atdizzle if I have to come in this thread and delete any more of you guys useless back and forth crap I’m banning you both. Not a thread ban and not a week ban, I’m banning you permanently. :smh:

still thinking? or you know it's the orioles 1's

Honestly it's personally the chi for me. That was a really proper remaster imo. The SBB was unique at the time though being a retro+ with really nice quality. But still Chi's take the crown. That's me personally but SBB is the quality standard every one refers too(which is a shame really) so objectively speaking SBB was the better release for 2015.

Honestly it's personally the chi for me. That was a really proper remaster imo. The SBB was unique at the time though being a retro+ with really nice quality. But still Chi's take the crown. That's me personally but SBB is the quality standard every one refers too(which is a shame really) so objectively speaking SBB was the better release for 2015.
but that's not the best version of the chi though; i can't pick the 2nd best version of the chi over the only version of orioles

but that's not the best version of the chi though; i can't pick the 2nd best version of the chi over the only version of orioles

That's the best version in 2 decades. 94s are irrelevant because they released in 94. 85s as well. The chi's previously released were the 2013 and then the 2003 patent leather mids. 2015 chi's are the best release in 2015 imo. Top 3 releases were Chi, SBB, and the UNC for sure though.

well it's 2018, so the year of release makes the earlier models relevant; if i had the chance to buy chis it wouldn't be those 2015; def be the og version.....thats the only reason i picked orioles because we never saw those before that 2015

Going to rock my jordan1 city of flights today have not worn them in a few months. Shoe lols dope with a black nike hoodie.

well it's 2018, so the year of release makes the earlier models relevant; if i had the chance to buy chis it wouldn't be those 2015; def be the og version.....thats the only reason i picked orioles because we never saw those before that 2015

...ok.

Scenario: so if chi's were never an OG colorway and the first time anyone has ever seen them then does that mean you'd choose them or are your guns still with the SBB?

...ok.

Scenario: so if chi's were never an OG colorway and the first time anyone has ever seen them then does that mean you'd choose them or are your guns still with the SBB?
naw bruh, that's not fair
i'm from bmore, and went to city, so the orioles would probably still be my pick; but if 2015 was the first time seeing chis
umyb.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom