• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
85s today.
22CEE8B1-BBAA-4177-AAB7-7A442B20BF58.jpeg
E9C3BF26-F497-406B-B376-819C8FF248D3.jpeg

Yeah, at complexcon Zen did a shoe giveaway. My brother was able to win a pair of bape x NMDs black camo. unfortunately the Tokyo’s 5s didn’t come in size 8s.. only 9. I was surprised to see Seth win too and happened to be 2nd to choose between almost 8-10 pairs of size 9 sneakers. First dude chose Pharrell NMD creams and then Seth got the Tokyo’s. I would’ve chosen Tokyo’s if I had the choice. Seth was just really lucky.. jelly af
ok, but still lil skeptical; nice for your brother though

Finally saw UNC's out in the wild instead of being on my own feet. Strangley enough, I've seen OW's of both colorways more than I've seen UNC's. It's a shame really that people are only f**kin with the UNC's now(obviously due to OW) when they were one of the other G.O.A.T. remasters from that 1st year.

20181031_124048.jpg

In other news, finally in the new house! Gonna get my collection back like asap! Ready to start stuntin again.

you gotta work on that f.o.m.o. and minimalist thing

Yep I think the need to cop some of these is because I've gone like 6 months with the same rotation of shoes. So all this "need 2 cop even if it's not OG and hasn't fully grown on me" feeling is coming from missing my core collection of sneakers. I'm actually about to donate/sell some pairs once I get em back.

Top release from 2015: SBB Or Chi?
I love my Chi's but I like wearing my SBB's more. Besides the quality I think it's the nice orange color for me. I have so many red kicks that it's takes a while for Chi's to get back in the rotation. I only have 3 pairs of kicks in the rotation with orange, two of those being SBB and RSBB so those break up the manatiny. Also the DSM's are one of my favorite 2015 AJ 1's. So dope imo.

Last edited:
Chi’s mos def
only reason i said orioles 1's is because the best version of chis didn't drop in 2015; the only version of sbb came out that year

I love my Chi's but I like wearing my SBB's more. Besides the quality I think it's the nice orange color for me. I have so many red kicks that it's takes a while for Chi's to get back in the rotation. I only have 3 pairs of kicks in the rotation with orange, two if those being SBB and RSBB so those break up the manatiny. Also the DSM's are one of my favorite 2015 AJ 1's. So dope imo.
wish i bit on rsbb when they were 250ish

Back
Top Bottom