Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If you go to Oneness, you aren’t coming out with the box, and you aren’t going to pay a lawyer approx $6k to sue for a box. So stop wasting our time with your buffoonery.
i'm not going to oneness to begin with and i'm not going to call a lawyer, i'm calling their corporate office and explaining that i made a purchase and had stipulations added after i made my purchase, and i don't agree with them; and nobody asked for your response to my initial post; so i'll continue to comment and you can waste your own time by responding if that's what you feel you're doing bruh

yea, i would have to agree, if they don't tell me this and expect me to have read it on a post then, i'm getting the packaging along with the shoe; but if I buy the shoe then you try to add stipulations; again i'm gonna lawyer up

well they posted it on their social media i think. and most likely theyre going to remind you at the store before you even cop as well. in this situation, i dont think youre gonna get out of those stipulations if u get blessed with a chance to cop from them. theyre not springing any surprises on you after you pay.

ignorance is not a defense btw just fyi

well they posted it on their social media i think. and most likely theyre going to remind you at the store before you even cop as well. in this situation, i dont think youre gonna get out of those stipulations if u get blessed with a chance to cop from them. theyre not springing any surprises on you after you pay.

ignorance is not a defense btw just fyi
bruh ignorance of the law is not a defense; this isn't that
naw but if you call corporate on that *** we'll see if it's on the up and up; because the company doesn't care about resell; is oneness a mom and pop? i ordered from their website so i thought they were like villa or another out of md shoe store

I don't know what your deal is, but let me try and make it simple for you.

like imma laugh in their face;

No you're not.

and i'm not even trying to hear that forced unds noise either honestly;

Doesn't matter.

after i pay for them; i'm going to pull the lawyer card

No, you're not. A lawyer would cost you a few thousand dollars. And no lawyer would work on contingency over this shoe box.

If you misspoke and meant you'll call and whine to corporate, then that's your prerogative, but most likely you'd be given a refund or told to kick rocks.

I don't know what your deal is, but let me try and make it simple for you.

No you're not.

Doesn't matter.

No, you're not. A lawyer would cost you a few thousand dollars. No lawyer would work on contingency over this shoe box.

If you misspoke meant you'll call and whine to corporate, then that's your prerogative, but most likely you'd be given a refund or told to kick rocks.
no if you misunderstood and thought i would talk to the instore manager about legal action you can just say that; but everything i said still stands

naw but if you call corporate on that *** we'll see if it's on the up and up; because the company doesn't care about resell; is oneness a mom and pop?

im not actually sure if theyre mom and pop. only copped from them 1 time in my entire life. im pretty sure they wouldnt do something that ballsy and blatantly without the okay from corporate. its on their actual twitter i believe. and with the theme of the kicks, corporate probably has no issue. but im just speculating.

some store did the same thing with the blue levis 4s drop. everyone had to wear their pair out of the store and it was a public thing where they had cameras outside catching footage of customers walking out in the 4s so i guess corporate was ok with it. i dont think that store went to the extremes of keeping the boxes tho.

im not actually sure if theyre mom and pop. only copped from them 1 time in my entire life. im pretty sure they wouldnt do something that ballsy and blatantly without the okay from corporate. its on their actual twitter i believe. and with the theme of the kicks, corporate probably has no issue. but im just speculating.

some store did the same thing with the blue levis 4s drop. everyone had to wear their pair out of the store and it was a public thing where they had cameras outside catching footage of customers walking out in the 4s so i guess corporate was ok with it. i dont think that store went to the extremes of keeping the boxes tho.

i feel like that the extreme; packaging is part of the purchase

Last edited:
toneagain toneagain What did you mean by "lawyer up?"

I'm trying to reason with you.
tell the owners, higher ups, anybody other than the store employees, but most likely customer service, you can't legally keep my packaging if it part of my purchase; noway nike is going to be cool with that

everyone can decide where they take their business, but you better believe for every person saying they wouldn't accept the terms in this case, there are 100 more that will. i'm willing to bet there are people who would accept those terms + say keep the extra laces too for a chance to pay retail lol (assuming they come with an extra set).

yea but in this case oneness is letting everyone know that is 1 of their stipulations for a chance to cop. and way beforehand at that. and most likely before u even get ya size brought to u they gonna remind u of it. so u actually have a choice to accept and cop or take ya chances with another retailer selling em the traditional way.

u can argue as well that part of your purchase is you being able to take ya shoes home brand new and you decide when to wear them. but as we all know, that wont work cause stores have done the "must wear out of store" thing already and didnt get into trouble.

does oneness even have corporate? lol i see on their site they only have 3 locations and theres no number to contact em. only email form on the site.

everyone can decide where they take their business, but you better believe for every person saying they wouldn't accept the terms in this case, there are 100 more that will. i'm willing to bet there are people who would accept those terms + say keep the extra laces too for a chance to pay retail lol (assuming they come with an extra set).
man i would hope not; but you're probably right; i didn't even go into the fact i don't think you should have to pay retail if you're not getting the box

if youre not copping from oneness than dont be bothered by it brodie. The people that do know what they are signing up for are the ones that gotta fret. It's like the patta's that just released its becoming a trend for smaller boutique stores. Especially with the message the kicks are supposed to be spreading. If they really wanted to spread the message than the kicks should be flooding stores all over this just drives up hype, resell, etc etc. It's just another dumb release for a crappy uninspired colorway. You're outraged at the idea of the release procedure I'm outraged by the message the kicks are supposed to be perpetuating vs what they are actually doing. But I aint tripping cuz I wasnt even trying to get the shoe in the first place.

if youre not copping from oneness than dont be bothered by it brodie. The people that do know what they are signing up for are the ones that gotta fret. It's like the patta's that just released its becoming a trend for smaller boutique stores. Especially with the message the kicks are supposed to be spreading. If they really wanted to spread the message than the kicks should be flooding stores all over this just drives up hype, resell, etc etc. It's just another dumb release for a crappy uninspired colorway. You're outraged at the idea of the release procedure I'm outraged by the message the kicks are supposed to be perpetuating vs what they are actually doing. But I aint tripping cuz I wasnt even trying to get the shoe in the first place.
that outrage has already subsided; a limited shoe that has not for resale; i got over that slap in the face
*after i copped my ravens 1's*

Lol at:

- a vendor telling you what you have to do with product you’re buying with your money

AND

- consumers not opting to speak with their wallets by not copping

If some store pulls that on me, i’m simply not copping, sure I’m just one customer, they don’t care, the shoe will sell regardless, but “principles”

tell the owners, higher ups, anybody other than the store employees, but most likely customer service, you can't legally keep my packaging if it part of my purchase; noway nike is going to be cool with that

Oh okay, that's not lawyering up, which was my main point of contention. I don't see a legal issue with what they're doing. I don't think the packaging is part of the purchase if they tell you explicitly beforehand that it is not. I doubt Nike cares either way.

But you can definitely complain, and that may even work. In this particular case, I doubt it would, but you never know.

Back to the shoes, do you like them? Even though I don't like the "No Photos" part, I still really like the shoe.

“principles”
7c2623463957893899cc3f82406c1e4ad636a2aac45fa76df7aa8bd514ce872b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom