Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We have heard about Red Frags for a minute. If they ever do come to fruition, they’ll be the reason we don’t get BT w/ Black Tongue though. But again, that’s a big “if,” as we’ve heard rumors about the Red Frags forever.
Being that I got poor man red frags already, they're unnecessary if they release. If I ever get my second pair of GR customized, Frags will be unnecessary as well. :nerd: I'm fine with fine with broke boi versions :rofl:
it's not about whether or not the red frags drop; it's that nike probably views that as a collab cw, so they don't acknowledge it as a possible gr

as1
Screenshot_20181101-185638_Gallery.jpg

Lawyer Card :lol::lol::lol:

A vendor sets the price and terms. Customers either accept, or don't. Customers don't set the price or terms. There, lawyered.

this.
if the terms for purchasing the shoes are that you must wear them out of the store and that the store keeps the box, and it is clearly stated to you beforehand that you must agree to these terms for the chance to cop.....then you cant agree and go up to the counter and pay and then try to pull the lawyer card. no lawyer is going to take that case.

dude would get laughed at by the employees, his money refunded, and kicked out of the store without a pair.

Wow
No box?
How are folks gonna store them?
Can’t stack without a box
There’s gonna be a lot of worn once no box listings on eBay :lol:

ehh not really, its just that 1 spot doing that lol. might be a few people popping up on twitter etc asking to buy boxes tho lol

Lawyer Card :lol::lol::lol:

A vendor sets the price and terms. Customers either accept, or don't. Customers don't set the price or terms. There, lawyered.
bruh if i have a receipt, i'm waking out with everything i purchased; that's like saying footlocker can decide to keep your packaging and you'd be cool with that

Last edited:
this.
if the terms for purchasing the shoes are that you must wear them out of the store and that the store keeps the box, and it is clearly stated (an ig post is not a clear statement) to you beforehand that you must agree to these terms for the chance to cop.....then you cant agree and go up to the counter and pay and then try to pull the lawyer card. no lawyer is going to take that case.

dude would get laughed at by the employees, his money refunded, and kicked out of the store without a pair.
yea, i would have to agree, if they don't tell me this and expect me to have read it on a post then, i'm getting the packaging along with the shoe; but if I buy the shoe then you try to add stipulations; again i'm gonna lawyer up

As long as the terms are disclosed beforehand, vendors can set their own rules. You can choose to buy or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom