Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Didn't that happen with the royals? People not getting immediate responses from overseas mom and pops and immediately filing paypal claims. Now they dont even ship to the US.

With some stores... One over at Italy stopped shipping them to US but now their site has restored the USA shipping option... It's bound to happen with these unpatient kids

Probably end up being a euro only release and we will get screwed like the gym reds and in a way royals lol.

Just took this pic of the quintet...

From left to right: 1994 Chicago's, 2001 Royals, 2001 Black/Red, 2013 Black/Grey & 2013 Black Toe

Didn't that happen with the royals? People not getting immediate responses from overseas mom and pops and immediately filing paypal claims. Now they dont even ship to the US.
With some stores... One over at Italy stopped shipping them to US but now their site has restored the USA shipping option... It's bound to happen with these unpatient kids
People should chill on filing paypal claims on legitimate brick and mortar stores, they aren't trying to steal your money some of them are just managed poorly.

Oqium has it bad though, I ordered a pair from them a month ago and about a week later got a cancellation email saying they oversold.

After another week with no refund I had to email them, they refunded immediately after that.

People should chill on filing paypal claims on legitimate brick and mortar stores, they aren't trying to steal your money some of them are just managed poorly.

Oqium has it bad though, I ordered a pair from them a month ago and about a week later got a cancellation email saying they oversold.

After another week with no refund I had to email them, they refunded immediately after that.
I've emailed them over 10 times now, no response. I've made contact with them via twitter and they told me to send email to [email protected] but no luck. I can honestly care less about how long it takes them to refund me my money back (600$). I just need a response from them acknowledging the issue at hand. I still have yet to receive a cancellation email for the items I've purchased. I'd feel a lot more comfortable if I had purchased with a credit card but paypal sent the $$ straight to them so the transaction has been completed. If i hear back from them within 10 days I'll easily cancel the dispute and wait for my $$ to be refunded. But if that 10 days hits... There's really no excuse for that 
mean.gif

If more and more people do that, these overseas stores are going to quit selling to us. Just be patient and they will get back to you. I don't think it's even been a week since the error happened.

If more and more people do that, these overseas stores are going to quit selling to us. Just be patient and they will get back to you. I don't think it's even been a week since the error happened.

:smh:

yall think a legit business gonna steal your money? no need to file a claim within 2 days. you got 45 days if necessary or your CC company SMH

and yall wonder why every single site is turning its back on USA customers :lol:

I've emailed them over 10 times now, no response. I've made contact with them via twitter and they told me to send email to [email protected] but no luck. I can honestly care less about how long it takes them to refund me my money back (600$). I just need a response from them acknowledging the issue at hand. I still have yet to receive a cancellation email for the items I've purchased. I'd feel a lot more comfortable if I had purchased with a credit card but paypal sent the $$ straight to them so the transaction has been completed. If i hear back from them within 10 days I'll easily cancel the dispute and wait for my $$ to be refunded. But if that 10 days hits... There's really no excuse for that 
mean.gif
anyway... paypal has a new program which charges you only when the item delivers..

this aint america. its pay to play outside of the us when attempting to cop.  shout out to your rent money being held up in that 6th dimension though.  let it enjoy the field trip...its meeting euros. let it touch and get it touched while being passed around. you will eventually get it in its original virgin form.

There's a pre-owned pair of 2013 Royals size 9 for $450 shipped on eBay that I'm pretty sure are authentic, doesn't include spare laces though.

Finally got a pair if Bred 1s; abeit DMP's but Bred 1s nonetheless. I'll post pics along with my "holy trinity" in a few

What are your thoughts on nikes restock policy today, tweeting one shoe at a time? Me personally I hate it because everyone goes for the same thing at once. Atleast in the past it was a little bit of everything and I lucked out with my bred 1s. If they were to do 1s like this I would literally have no shot

Back
Top Bottom