• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Funny thing is?

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the leather was softer on the SBs, and I'm sure they're more comfortable than I's with that insole.

They're only poor because they had to change the materials and colorblocking slightly to avoid being flat out copycats
laugh.gif
It's like having to smash a 8.5/10 with a fatter *** and better personality over a 9.5/10. Like, in reality you know you made the better choice, but you can't help but feel like you settled
laugh.gif
quality on the j-packs wasnt too great, imo..  still worth the 80 bucks or whatever they cost, personally i get more wears out of my black/red jpack lows

quality on the j-packs wasnt too great, imo..  still worth the 80 bucks or whatever they cost, personally i get more wears out of my black/red jpack lows

How do you feel they stand up to the Royal I's quality-wise if you don't mind me asking?

How do you feel they stand up to the Royal I's quality-wise if you don't mind me asking?
They are in completely different leagues, quality-wise, imo.  I am not one that thinks the royals are awesome qualitywise, either.  The black "suede" or whatever you call it around the toebox on the jpacks is like sprayed on or something, i swear.  When i get them there was black marks all over the boxpaper due to this, and i once took a damp rag to wipe of some dirt and it took the material off basically.  The toebox isnt really leather, more that plastic type leather that are on some dunks.  I'm not trying to hate on the dunks or anything at all.  i think they are decent shoes for what they are, but they arent nearly as nice as a NA royal 1.  However, they are comfy, they look dope, and i can wear them without worrying about destroying them, so they were well worth it to me.

my j pack lol just swapped laces to look less like an sb but still looks like an sb lol.
lol, I didn't realize you meant swapped the sb laces for flat ones. I thought you were just saying you swapped the blue ones for black.

Do you have Royal 1's?

they are ok for GR sb quality. The suede on the toe rand is decent but the blue suede on the back is nicer. The leather on the toe box is okay too nothing to write home about. But one cool feature imo is that the outsole is a translucent blue not a solid runner outsole. I didn't notice it until I got them in hand. But they are much comfortable than Is due to the zoom insoles. The leather on the Is is deff better than them tho

But they are cool in their own rights. It's cool to see that it wasn't a straight up look a like of royal Is. It has it's own twist to it. But if you do buy them just put in the black laces because the blue laces that are on the shoes don't look near as nice as black laces

Last edited:

Appreciate the insight fam :pimp:

Everyone who put up with my questions (which all really belonged in the SB thread :lol:) shall be repped on re-up

I'm waiting for my 2013 Retro OG 1 ROYALS.

But thought on sharing this JPack

It's cool and Cheap and worthy of their Price Tag.

Last time I looked at this Thread…someone sold they Royals for almost 1k

I come back a Day or Two Later..

and people are trying to buy J Pack Dunks… 
laugh.gif

The Market is so Bad on Royal 1's OG High's, it's too Rich for our blood

so the search for a Similar CW begins………….

im hoping they are closer to 2k by this time next year, sell my DS pair and use the cash towards a down payment on my next car..
laugh.gif

1k? Makes me wanna sell mine and it's DS! ...

Sike.
Your Tripping… At This Price range…  for a $140.00 Shoe?

1K Cash?

You wouldn't Let them go?  
If the shoes weren't desirable then nobody would be willing to pay $1,000 for them, so if I wanted them when I paid $140 for them why wouldn't I keep them.

Keep your thousand dollars and I'll keep my shoes.

Last edited:
If the shoes weren't desirable then nobody would be willing to pay $1,000 for them, so if I wanted them when I paid $140 for them why wouldn't I keep them.

Keep your thousand dollars and I'll keep my shoes.

exactly, if I sold em all I'm gonna do is forget what I spent that money on

rather just rock em and watch dudes catch feels

i can do so much more with $1000 than I can with $10 worth of rubber and fake leather

just my opinion of course

Man- my homie had them gym reds and that leather quality be the TRUTH!

Soft smooth and buttery- not like that hard shiny plasticky crap on them other nike air 1s

Shame they such an ugly *** shoe

Why you keep playin us nike?

im keeping mine if they hit 1k and yes im a cheap dude and 1k is good money but they are too nice especially since i only have 1 pair
My thoughts exactly. Now if I had multiples, yeah I'd move those w/o hesitation if they hit 1k but since I only have the 1 pair, I'll keep them for personal use.

I don't think royals will ever decrease in value. I think they will be similar to the banned 1s. There are so few of them around, as the years go bye they will gain value. Think of it as a long term investment haha

Back
Top Bottom