Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B884BCEF-4DF3-46F3-9728-6C1688EF7B43.jpeg
Denim info...apc?

It's the way they released. If you just switched the stores on Pine Green's and Purple's, the Pine Green's would be Purple prices. So far, the green pair has just been more available. I believe there are more Purple's out there to release. When they release, prices will drop.

i think you're mistaken...the market has spoken and they've said: "The purple courts are a better looking shoe and we are willing to spend more money to obtain it"

this has nothing to do with availability and everything to do with style

i think you're mistaken...the market has spoken and they've said: "The purple courts are a better looking shoe and we are willing to spend more money to obtain it"

this has nothing to do with availability and everything to do with style

That is false. The market and its pricing is all based on availability. I have heard plenty of people favoring the pines over the purples.

there are 10 pages more in the purple thread than pine thread, and each page equals to $10 more in resale. So $100 extra for purps compared to pines. Reselling explained.

not srs

That is false. The market and its pricing is all based on availability. I have heard plenty of people favoring the pines over the purples.

how is that false? lol, im basing my statement on fact (stockx resale) and you are stating yours based on opinion. Until you have production numbers in hand, the market is favoring the purples.

StockX sales:

Green - 9,865
Purple - 6,347

So you could argue Greens are more popular. Or you could say it's because of the price difference. However, you could say the price is because of availability.

No one really knows. To my eyes, the Greens look better, but because my brain knows the Purple are worth more it gives it a bump. They're both great, just enjoy.

StockX sales:

Green - 9,865
Purple - 6,347

So you could argue Greens are more popular. Or you could say it's because of the price difference. However, you could say the price is because of availability.

No one really knows. To my eyes, the Greens look better, but because my brain knows the Purple are worth more it gives it a bump. They're both great, just enjoy.
Who cares just buy what you want and leave it at that

Back
Top Bottom