Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Via i loveswoosh
40117073_278936349499653_911989008579536969_n.jpg

383277117313646594.png

Thoughts, opinions, criticisms, whatever:

I won a pair of Nigel's (Foot District so $228US) and (no shame) my intention was always to flip but I got in the mail and they're actually flames in person!

So I had them up on several platforms and was offered a pair of used white Lance's as a trade. I usually don't FK with used shoes for the same reason I don't like riding in UBER because I just don't know where they've been. Anyways I attached the pics ... what would y'all do? I think if they were brand new I wouldn't even hesitate (should I ask him to add cash?) But like i mentioned before the Nigel's are actually real dope in hand...

Happy Friday folks.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

...Thanks!

If you don't make that trade you're nuts.

LMs >>>>>>>> Nigels

Even used. Hell, the Nigels already look more used than the LMs will look 2 years from now.

Thoughts, opinions, criticisms, whatever:

I won a pair of Nigel's (Foot District so $228US) and (no shame) my intention was always to flip but I got in the mail and they're actually flames in person!

So I had them up on several platforms and was offered a pair of used white Lance's as a trade. I usually don't FK with used shoes for the same reason I don't like riding in UBER because I just don't know where they've been. Anyways I attached the pics ... what would y'all do? I think if they were brand new I wouldn't even hesitate (should I ask him to add cash?) But like i mentioned before the Nigel's are actually real dope in hand...

Happy Friday folks.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

...Thanks!

I'd keep Nigel's. To me, they are more unique. Also, I never do used shoes.

I kind of feel dumb now kixsquare was charging 240 for pre orders now it's 300 and sold out smh

Back
Top Bottom