Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You do you, fam.

giphy.gif
No doubt

06EF3F85-8B04-44D6-8351-152634BD27C9.gif

Prince started the wave. But whenever I see purple or pink nowadays = My first thought is Camron.
Pink yes but purple goes to prince just cuz purple rain is one of my all time favorite songs..my dad played that so much when I was a kid so it brings back memories

I understand your sentiment. Like I said, Prince started the wave in a big way, there’s no denying that. But let’s not act like it wasn’t an album called Purple Haze, then there was Purple City, Purple Dipset clothing and shoes that are made by Cam himself. Cam is to pink what Prince is to purple. But Dipset did mix in the purple along with the pink.

I understand your sentiment. Like I said, Prince started the wave in a big way, there’s no denying that. But let’s not act like it wasn’t an album called Purple Haze, then there was Purple City, Purple Dipset clothing and shoes that are made by Cam himself. Cam is to pink what Prince is to purple. But Dipset did mix in the purple along with the pink.
Nah B, purple is Prince all day everyday.

Yeah I’m not denying what cam did with the purple ish..he tried to capitalize off the success off the pink wave..but pink cam > purple cam..killa season was a better movement than purple haze..plus purple city was more of Jim jones ish which he tried to ride off cam..can’t go wrong either way

only purple kicks i have are eggplant foams. and soon the purp 1s. but thats all. bordeaux 7s dont count

Yeah I’ve owned Kobe’s w/ purple, but wasn’t my thing... except the chaos 5. That’s one exception.

Purple Haze is his best album, plus it’s a classic, Crime Pays album /BOAB Mixtapes 1 & 2 is his second and third best albums/tapes in my opinion, flame suite on and ready. Not trying to turn this into a Dipset thread though, lmao.

Purple Haze is his best album, plus it’s a classic, Crime Pays album /BOAB Mixtapes 1 & 2 is his second and third best albums/tapes in my opinion, flame suite on and ready. Not trying to turn this into a Dipset thread though, lmao.
You put crime pays over killa season?..wow..get’em daddy,you gotta love it, touch it or not kills everything on crime pays,and those mixtapes..I love purple haze but if you think it’s better than killa season than that’s your opinion cuz it is a great album..classic? Not for me it isn’t

Killa Season was decent, but it had a couple of skipable tracks on that album compared to the other 3 albums I listed. Crime Pays and his BOAB series with Vado are very underrated, that’s when he started messing with Arrabmuzik production. Sad part about it, is that if Cam would’ve kept making albums/tapes with Arrabmuzik for a few more years, he could’ve stretched his run a little bit longer.

Because the sound was different, but there styles complemented each other very well. You can ride to Purple Haze, Crime Pays, BOAB tape all the way through without skipping any songs.

Thoughts, opinions, criticisms, whatever:

I won a pair of Nigel's (Foot District so $228US) and (no shame) my intention was always to flip but I got in the mail and they're actually flames in person!

So I had them up on several platforms and was offered a pair of used white Lance's as a trade. I usually don't FK with used shoes for the same reason I don't like riding in UBER because I just don't know where they've been. Anyways I attached the pics ... what would y'all do? I think if they were brand new I wouldn't even hesitate (should I ask him to add cash?) But like i mentioned before the Nigel's are actually real dope in hand...

Happy Friday folks.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

...Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom