• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And what is decent quality to you?

Kangaroos, Diadora, Sonra, Grenson, Church's, Trickers are on a higher quality end, but even brands with cheap shoes like Saucony, Asics, and New Balance put out general release shoes with better quality than Jordan. Even if you take away the glitter issue, the actual materials that JB uses on their shoes is ******* atrocious.

First time for everything! Never won off END before!
Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 7.49.42 PM.png

I'm still shocked by the lowered price on the black cements. That was the first time I'd seen a nike or jordan retail price go lower. When I started looking at jordans in like middle school around 06, I believe retail was $135 for retros, I remember that price being on green beans. We haven't really gone down since.
I’m surprised they were dumb enough to charge 220 in the first place

One counterpoint doesn't change a trend. Nice try though.

2017 vs 2018 All Star 1s, there are other examples as well.. He literally said “Lowering prices will never happen.” Not even trying to be rude but please educate yourself via a simple Google search before posting, it makes the community better for all.

284BDD96-98E0-4A1F-8428-9B50C8C6A2B2.jpeg

58DD9206-2ADC-499F-B9B1-09AA5504DCFB.jpeg

So you understood him to mean Jordan Brand would LITERALLY never lower the price on rare occasions? Instead of using context to understand he’s talking about lowering prices across the board in order to have a tangible effect on sales? That’s REALLY your interpretation?

Wow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom