Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Would love to support Nigel but not feelin' these at all... mini swoosh looks tacky AF.

Like how would ya'll feel if they rerereretrod Bred 1s and threw in a mini swoosh :rofl:

Ez pass for me on the Nigel's, too gimmicky for my taste. But it looks like it comes with 3 pairs of laces. Did LMs come with 3 laces?

IMG_3883.jpg

Compared to those speculation pics that were posted earlier, these are killing the game. Count me in for a pair. I knew a AJ1 enthusiast like Nigel wasn't about to let us down with this garbage.

The mockup render is better than the final product

I don’t want them but in case anyone else does

• Black/Summit White/Metallic Gold
  • Style: 555088-031
Are on disco on NDC for $103

Supposedly August 22nd which I believe is a Wednesday...

I like the shoe even though Nike is really over doing the sail color. I’ll enter some raffles for these if I miss oh well...

Jeezus, if you were on the fence about OW UNC 1s, I hope you bought a couple days ago. Prices are skyrocketing for some reason on StockX suddenly.... Went from bopping around $825 or so forever for a size 10 to about $1k in the last 48 hours or so. Did someone famous just wear them again or something????

Jeezus, if you were on the fence about OW UNC 1s, I hope you bought a couple days ago. Prices are skyrocketing for some reason on StockX suddenly.... Went from bopping around $825 or so forever for a size 10 to about $1k in the last 48 hours or so. Did someone famous just wear them again or something????
IDK, but i am glad i own them. Need this to reflect on the Chicago too. =)

I knew it wouldn’t be too long before these were atleast $1,000. Glad I was able to cop before prices got too crazy (still the most I’ve paid resell for a pair). Was thinking about just rocking/beating my pair but if these go for anywhere close to the other 2 OW 1s then I might keep DS and just profit, I like em but I’d like $2k more lol.

As for those piss 1s coming out, complete trash. Who wants to walk around with the same scuffs....sad part is resell for these will probably be higher than the most recent OG Royal 1s.

Back
Top Bottom