Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ANY sole color besides black, red, or blue would have been much better. Would hope a collaboration could expand past GR colorways.

I don't see what's appealing about shoes that have that pre worn in distressed look. I think they dropped the ball here. That look works with clothing (denim obviously) but with shoes !? Nah the general public wont mess with these.

It'd be a good business plan to make these limited.

I understand why NIKE brought back the VINTAGE look they put on the KOs and AMs back in 2013-14 and applied it to these. You know, because it was such a hit. I guess right place, right time, right collab makes anything dope.

I understand why NIKE brought back the VINTAGE look they put on the KOs and AMs back in 2013-14 and applied it to these. You know, because it was such a hit. I guess right place, right time, right collab makes anything dope.

That vintage look worked well because there were accents of sail on og colorways aside from the sail/red ajkos and infrared 90s the sail color was just an accent. As cool as the Sylvester look I can't help but feel like they are missing something.

Yep. Money saved.

Edit: and some of yall have the nerve to hate on Game Royals. n**ga what?

That vintage look worked well because there were accents of sail on og colorways aside from the sail/red ajkos and infrared 90s the sail color was just an accent. As cool as the Sylvester look I can't help but feel like they are missing something.

Yep. Money saved.

Edit: and some of yall have the nerve to hate on Game Royals. n**ga what?

It really wasn’t a hit. I was being a smart ***. There were people literally scrubbing the “vintage “ off them.

I’m always happy for a fellow Nigel to come up, and the concept is fine, it’s just not a wearable option for me personally.

It really wasn’t a hit. I was being a smart ***. There were people literally scrubbing the “vintage “ off them.

I was just breaking down aesthetics. I like the worn vintage look in small doses on a shoe unless it's an actual vintage shoe. This nigel shoe is a very poor execution. Literally looks like a dehydrated dude just peed on the shoes and let the piss dry out in the sun.

This nigel shoe is a very poor execution. Literally looks like a dehydrated dude just peed on the shoes and let the piss dry out in the sun.

Actually I’m almost positive that is the process NIKE uses to get the vintage look.

Almost.

Back
Top Bottom