• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
360A23EA-C441-4AF6-96C6-717FA342AACC.gif

In all honesty, the ankle brace pair would be way more iconic than some of the sh*t JB likes to build a lore around. Seriously if theyre releasing ROTY's, SI's, Lettermans, Laceless Grape Vs, BHITG's, etc a 1 with a strap isn't too far off the mark at least he actually did somthin in them lol it wasn't just his fit the insole logo would be like the x-ray shot of his foot

If you cop those rookie of the years or sports illustrated, don't want to lace your 1s all the way up but you'd still want the flaps to stay attached, SB guys been using clear fishing line/thread for years. Sometimes even zip ties but those are a bit more obvious.

I wanna ball in some 1’s but they feel too clunky. Warm ups, maybe but I’ve always played in hyperdunks
Ive played in Lance's and 2013 breds. Neither one was a great feel but it wasn't asbad as I expected. The breds were outside so I regretted that way more as far as recovering was concerned

Idk how yall play ball in retros. Especially 1s. Not a lot of materials and a thin insole.

Not trying to have my feet out here looking like LeBron's :sick:

Yeah the thin insole is what would bother me, but then again I’m washed.

Before I was washed I could ball barefoot

I play in the 1.5s, so I get as close to the look of the 1 as possible with a bit more cushion affordance with the 2 midsole and sole.
Lateral movement is not as locked down with the AJ1 upper compared to more modern ones with flywire, but they are doable with a mellow pickup game. I can control how much I need to deal with that on offense, but yeah, I definitely feel the need for a stiffer upper on defense.

super surprised the zip up 1s sold out today. materials look solid so I'll certainly try to inspect them in person

Which Kyrie's ? Because I ball in the Kyrie 1s and they're a million times better to play in than Retro 1s.

I guess it's preference at the end of the day too.

Did anyone catch Joe Manganiello on Colbert a couple nights ago? He was wearing a pair of funky Shadows that had a leather tongue with two embossed plus signs and a scaled toebox.

Anyone have any ideas what they are?

Screenshot_20180809-215152_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20180809-215211_YouTube.jpg

Back
Top Bottom