Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Release Date: October 13, 2018
Air-Jordan-1-ROY-Rookie-of-the-Year-Release-Date-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-ROY-Rookie-of-the-Year-Release-Date-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-ROY-Rookie-of-the-Year-Release-Date-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-ROY-Rookie-of-the-Year-Release-Date.jpg

Shape still looks like garbage

SBB is still the best one out of that colorblocking, pines purple and even bred toes look a little off imo

Agreed. I'm still very underwhelmed by most sbb colorblocked 1s aside from pine greens. I still say the purps should of been styled like the chi's like how they did the bred toe and the game royals.

What's y'all favorite colorblock style?
Chicago
Blacktoe
SBB

Depends on choice of color tbh but black toe colorblocking style is the most versatile between the 3. Chicago works best with brighter more vibrant colors. ROTYs look mad underwhelming because of the toned down look. SBB works well with select few colors but brighter colors work best wiyh that style. Orange was the perfect option. A pink or yellow works well with that style. Black toes have a very good balance. Though I skipped out on the bhitg pack I can't deny that those shoes arent clean. I'm eyeing a pair of clay greens right now and debating if I should even get the pines if I have those.

Pups are just really underwhelming to me. Up there with bred toes and gold toes. Like, if I don't get them I won't be phased or steamed about it. I think a purple Chicago or a bred styled purple pair would of worked way better.

Forreal between these 2 and all the sbb styled blocking pairs I'd rank sbb as #1 green toes #2 top 3 #3 chameleons #4 purple toes #5 bred toes #6 gold toes #7 that one yellow f&f pair would easily be top 3 of they gr'd them.

air-jordan-1-court-purple-pine-green.jpg

Imagine a purple Chicago and tell me that wouldn't have been a better choice instead of purple toes.

Still copping both. They shoulda released em like they did the Game Royals

Last edited:
Man, I need a pair of those Pine Greens. Little worried about copping though, I like the Clay's almost as much and they can be had for close to retail around here. Don't need both though, not sure if I should hold off on the Clay's and hope I hit, or cop the Clay's in preparation for a L on the Pine Greens. Not willing to pay Bred Toe prices for the Pines

Back
Top Bottom