• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
f&f yellows pretty nice and i’m not much of a fan of the color yellow
Football-Fan-Thumbs-Down-Steelers.gif

ravensnation

I recently sold my sbb’s. And recently copped the hyper royals off goat for $130 shipped. Go ahead and “@me bro” cause I’m saying this with vindication. Hyper royal leather < sbb leather. I was glad to sell those sbb’s I was able to cop them at retail and I think they’re completely overrated. Best leather quality is the banned. Everyone knows that. But for those sleeping on the hyper royals, wake up. Also a good story behind the shoe as well. Very well made shoe and the blue pops right off and slaps you in the face. Even the collar is tumbled.
Gonna grab these when they go for super cheap and throw on white laces

Oh yes....And 5 bucks a pop it's a great deal... Usually buy at least $30 worth since it takes a little while to come from China.

That’s dope! I’ve thought about it but seems sketchy. You go thru the same seller every time? Also, you put them under the stock insoles or just the zoom by itself?

I would 100% sell the banned 1s, cash in and get a replacement bred shoe.
Money is just too good on those, unless you care about the nostalgia or exclusivity of it.
I'm actually thinking about it. Its still on great shape and I also got the 2016 pair

That’s dope! I’ve thought about it but seems sketchy. You go thru the same seller every time? Also, you put them under the stock insoles or just the zoom by itself?

Different sellers...I figure I throw away $5 bucks doing other things so I started with buying one pair at first. I put them under the original insoles. Depending on the shoes, they can fit snug...

Back
Top Bottom