Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol, nah they have it up, but it's not on the graph yet. From what I can tell only two sz 12s and one sz 11 have ever sold for less on StockX (with $260 being the lowest). I'm really pumped... I've wanted these since they released but never wanted to drop $350+ for them.
I’m just playing. What they need to make is a “quick sale” section where realistic daily sale prices are posted

I’m just playing. What they need to make is a “quick sale” section where realistic daily sale prices are posted

That is a really good idea, actually. Would be a good place for desperate sellers can unload quickly, without f'ing up the other sellers' listings.

aj1t.jpg

Look at what we started. Talking about LRG in the Jordan 1 thread... But seriously, it would be a bland world if we all had the same taste in style and clothing... Can't and will never knock what the next guy wears... Rock what ya like...and make it look good...

20171230_160323.jpg

bruh if you didn't defend lrg, don't defend supreme because you liked it; apparently it's washed, so put it in the dryer
pointing-and-laughing-gif-3.gif

lrg is being sold again in stores like footaction
that doesn't seem appropriate; so footaction isn't a sports store like footlocker? they turning into a dtlr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom