Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Welp SNKRS is on andriod now. The fun is done lol. SNKRS pass was basically luck before, now gonna be impossible.

Rebels bringing the insecurity out of people.

Dope concept and made by women.

Comparing them to sloth is equal parts insensitive and shallow.

It’s a women’s shoe...same gender of footwear most MALES were just going crazy over last weekend.

Let Nike come out and say “limited”...I’m sorry, let sneaker twitter say they’re not bricks...and same meme makers will be copping pleas of “I changed my mind”
come on man, those thangs are damn atrocious. I would not let my wife wear them ****s.

My shiny babies.

439D5423-2261-4B42-B875-21DA1F3D5AD1.jpeg

The All-Stars I wear all the time, even took them to Korea for the Winter Olympics.

The Gold Toes I’ve been saving for this particular weekend - bachelor party in New Orleans.

The Satin SBB, I don’t know yet when I’m going to put those bad boys on.

Ok that settles it i'm gonna double back and get gold toes. Resell will be high for those in no time
Do it! I initially was gonna pass on them, but got them at the 11th hour for a little over retail after their release, and I don't regret it at all. They're dope IMO.

Do it! I initially was gonna pass on them, but got them at the 11th hour for a little over retail after their release, and I don't regret it at all. They're dope IMO.

I think they're amazing, and fully expect them to shoot up in price sooner rather than later.

I think those Gold-Top-3 really hurt the value of these, because those are more limited and thus coveted. If those didn't exist, I really think these would be worth $400+ right now.

Back
Top Bottom