• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
upload_2018-5-16_1-59-46.jpeg

Attachments

• 8717D478-0E91-43BD-B8E1-0FDF14D07917.png
    8717D478-0E91-43BD-B8E1-0FDF14D07917.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
I don’t like that shade of green on those customs tho. Too bright. Need something a lil darker than that. Like a nice dark but vibrant looking Celtics green would be perfect. Pretty much needs to be the same green used on DMPs. Also need Bred/Royal color blocking with sail midsole. Would be flames.

There isn’t enough shoe there on these supposedly classic other models, never cared how they would look on women but that makes sense being mentioned, remaster 3s are probably the worst retro ever simply because it’s the 3 and it looks like a toy, inexcusable and totally sad, shrinkwrapped retro sadness, thank you JB for the 1 mold at least regardless of all the plus thanks for an actual mold

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got off work, and now a proud owner of the Bred Toes. God damn, i may just double up on these before the prices rise more. Aint even mad at what i paid for my 10.5. Also, thank you StockX, for the peace of mind!
Congrats breh, I want them but I cant justify spending that much in my size. It seems "they are soft like SBB" fueled the hype. Yeah I'm a lil salty:smh:

Rebels bringing the insecurity out of people.

Dope concept and made by women.

Comparing them to sloth is equal parts insensitive and shallow.

It’s a women’s shoe...same gender of footwear most MALES were just going crazy over last weekend.

Let Nike come out and say “limited”...I’m sorry, let sneaker twitter say they’re not bricks...and same meme makers will be copping pleas of “I changed my mind”

Back
Top Bottom