Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shadows all day. Finally breaking them in. From brewery at 1pm to bar now.

In the process of closing on a house so don’t have my full rotation. Just these and game royals for 1’s.

1957D202-0A16-4D55-90D6-6E6ABCDEC37B.jpeg

5DCF2D99-0634-491B-A9BD-D9F4A290B4F6.jpeg

Shadows all day. Finally breaking them in. From brewery at 1pm to bar now.

In the process of closing on a house so don’t have my full rotation. Just these and game royals for 1’s.

1957D202-0A16-4D55-90D6-6E6ABCDEC37B.jpeg

5DCF2D99-0634-491B-A9BD-D9F4A290B4F6.jpeg

Good luck on the house. Can be a stressful time.

Not sure if this was posted before, iight we get it you got money you got connects, Hate people like this......not everyone is as fortunate as you or others smh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180506-202226_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180506-202226_Instagram.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 111
Summer time, I got scammed locally. Dude sold me some fake 2016 black red 1s (I didn’t know what I know now about fake 1s - shame on me).

Before Christmas, I paid $240 or so for used 2013 black reds. Didn’t really like them due to the mold so I never wore them.

A week ago, I paid $282 for worn once 2016 black reds.

Last night, I got notification from GOAT that my 2013s sold for a little over $300 after fees. As long as no BS happens, I’m pretty happy overall.

good stuff

When JB gets men wearin’ women’s shoes :smokin
Dont blame JB, its Nike. The dudes at Nike went a f'd up a good thing and now this is the response. Nike's women are making a statement and punishing us for their own people's crimes.

Its all real mature business going on. Not immature at all.

This is why we need a woman president. They seem to have a real keen sense of being reasonable. Because if a few men acted inappropriately then all of us must pay. Except for the ones of us with little feet. They must think youre no threat to their empowerment.

Last edited:
best way to clean glitter off 1s?

whats the best way to avoid glitter?
was thinking of copping some plastic storage boxes for my 1's but i dont know if that'll stop the glitter issue :rolleyes

Dont blame JB, its Nike. The dudes at Nike went a f'd up a good thing and now this is the response. Nike's women are making a statement and punishing us for their own people's crimes.

Its all real mature business going on. Not immature at all.

This is why we need a woman president. They seem to have a real keen sense of being reasonable. Because if a few men acted inappropriately then all of us must pay. Except for the ones of us with little feet. They must think youre no threat to their empowerment.
No it’s not. Nike/JB has historically dropped women’s exclusive sneakers. I’m not sure why people act surprised or like it’s new.

What were the green/gold Celtics like quality wise? I can't find anyone locally with a pair to check them out.

Back
Top Bottom