• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0359.jpg

Looking at the numbers being bought and sold, they produced a good amount of the satin sbb. Not to mention, I see resellers with multiples.

I think if you wait out the initial hype, prices will fall. Remember what happened with the citrus 11 low?

I own the Og an and the 2.0 so I wasn’t too hurt. Also gave me a chance to cop the yellow pair that I wanted from this weeks pack.

I own the Ogs as well so I really didn’t care if I scored on the satins only reason I wanted to get satins was to flip it to get another pair of OGs or the 2.0

Friend of mine got the blue suede joints from that pack, have to say the leather seems almost plastic like, threw me off quite a bit, the nubuck is nice enough but honestly really underwhelming

Summer time, I got scammed locally. Dude sold me some fake 2016 black red 1s (I didn’t know what I know now about fake 1s - shame on me).

Before Christmas, I paid $240 or so for used 2013 black reds. Didn’t really like them due to the mold so I never wore them.

A week ago, I paid $282 for worn once 2016 black reds.

Last night, I got notification from GOAT that my 2013s sold for a little over $300 after fees. As long as no BS happens, I’m pretty happy overall.

Summer time, I got scammed locally. Dude sold me some fake 2016 black red 1s (I didn’t know what I know now about fake 1s - shame on me).

Before Christmas, I paid $240 or so for used 2013 black reds. Didn’t really like them due to the mold so I never wore them.

A week ago, I paid $282 for worn once 2016 black reds.

Last night, I got notification from GOAT that my 2013s sold for a little over $300 after fees. As long as no BS happens, I’m pretty happy overall.

You got a good deal on those 2016's.

Love the shoe but they don’t go with everything you wear. You really have to watch what you wear to rock these.

Back
Top Bottom